i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    Sac the fuck up [/b]

share sex stories with a bunch of pussy starved perverts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I will never understand this "Friends with girls" thing. WHo the hell wants to be friends with a girl. I mean shit, you act different, there is tension. As long as I am not getting any ass from that gir, I would rather hang out with my boys than a girl.

Sad for you then.

this kind of old fashion thinking reminds me of Three's Company for some reason because the landlord won't let a dude live with two women unless he's gay

man, i just cant be friends with girls. I mean the emotions, the drama, the pettiness. fuck that.

because all girls are petty and drama queens right?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I will never understand this "Friends with girls" thing. WHo the hell wants to be friends with a girl. I mean shit, you act different, there is tension. As long as I am not getting any ass from that gir, I would rather hang out with my boys than a girl.

Sad for you then.

this kind of old fashion thinking reminds me of Three's Company for some reason because the landlord won't let a dude live with two women unless he's gay

its not old fashioned thinking. it is from experience..

• OK look, it's THIS fucking simple. If she's your bestest friend in the whole world then you should either leave it alone or plan on getting sucked into a long relationship (which could be beautiful and awesome).

If she's your cool buddy over the last year and you have beers and talk shit and whatever, then she is NOT your super duper best friend and chances are she will not be calling you every week from Europe. Have fun and deal with the consequences in a mature fashion.

Folks got some serious male-female issues... either all girls are platonic friends that are not to be touched or whores that are to be run through? Weird. I have so many female friends that are somewhere in between... maybe there's a mutual attraction but we mutually decide not to explore it... maybe there was a drunken fling somewhere but it didn't work out and so we deaded it and remain friends... maybe we dated and could've been an item but one thing or another thing didn't work out, again, still friends... maybe we met on a drunken fling and have been deeply in love ever since...

I find that a lot of men really have a hard time treating women as equals, I don't mean like voting and working and stuff I mean as in a relationship where, you grant them the capacity to have those same feelings and conflicts you do, rather than put them at the mercy of your personal desire, libido, and morals.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Just don't forget this thread...

[long-ass urls ruin threads, see Dirty Sanchez post - djanna[/url]

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

if true and nonsexual friendship between the genders really exists is subject to discussion

Done and done:

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I find that a lot of men really have a hard time treating women as equals, I don't mean like voting and working and stuff I mean as in a relationship where, you grant them the capacity to have those same feelings and conflicts you do, rather than put them at the mercy of your personal desire, libido, and morals.

I like what you say here.

OK look, it's THIS fucking simple. If she's your bestest friend in the whole world then you should either leave it alone or plan on getting sucked into a long relationship (which could be beautiful and awesome).

If she's your cool buddy over the last year and you have beers and talk shit and whatever, then she is NOT your super duper best friend and chances are she will not be calling you every week from Europe. Have fun and deal with the consequences in a mature fashion.

Folks got some serious male-female issues... either all girls are platonic friends that are not to be touched or whores that are to be run through? Weird. I have so many female friends that are somewhere in between... maybe there's a mutual attraction but we mutually decide not to explore it... maybe there was a drunken fling somewhere but it didn't work out and so we deaded it and remain friends... maybe we dated and could've been an item but one thing or another thing didn't work out, again, still friends... maybe we met on a drunken fling and have been deeply in love ever since...

And Arcadian, JP's first statement is dead-on. If she's your BEST friend, there is not likely to be any "in between-ness" to your situation.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    You have answered your own question. The problem is not whether to hit it or not. You want it, she wants it. The question is whether you can handle the emotional part of the task. I suggest you talk to her about your fears. Ask her more about what she wants out of it. See how she handles your thoughts about falling in love (she says that she doesn't a serious thing, how will she feel if you fall for her?). If she gets it and can help you work through it then I would start scouting threesomes right away. Report back with double donger stories at your earliest convience.

Also, Knowthyself. If you value the relationship so much that losing it will crush you, don't get involved.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

Sad for you then.

im sayin though, girls dont genrally have the interests I have, so it is more of a compromise. Its not worth it unless Im hittin it.
    And there are so many dudes that do?

I got close girl friends. Those I confide in and I can relate to on a certain level. There's no "drama" between us. It's just the "drama" they have with other folks, but I don't deal with that shit. It's not my problem, feel me?
    Just like you can have a spat with your fella homey, you can have it with a chick homey. It's all the same.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I have a few very close female friends. Of course, there's always that thought that "if we're getting along this well, then we might as well date". However, usually the benefits of friendship outweigh the headaches of relationships.

That being said, being friends with girls gets you in the circle of more girls[/b]. REAL PLAYERS KNOW THE DAEL.

"hit it from the back!"

I (believe it or not) treat women like equals. I may sound gruff about it on the board here, but that doesnt echo all of my personal life.

My wife and I have a great relationship that, she herself, has told me she is not used to as far as the way she is allowed to be open with all the ways she feels, not judged, and treated 100% as equal. She is not at the mercy of my personal desire, libido, or morals.

As far as other women are concerned, I am not friends with them in the capacity as I am with my male friends. I personally havenet had a good experience with that and have never understood the point. I also have seen guys be "Just friends" with girls only to talk shit about them behind their back as if they were were somehow better than the girl.

I am friends with women at work, school, and through my wife. But none of these women i would want to "hang out" with in any sort of platonic way. The benefits of it do not seem worth it to me, mainly because of differing viewpoints, world views, interests, and personal experiences.

anyway. tap that shit arcadian.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

man, i just cant be friends with girls. I mean the emotions, the drama, the pettiness. fuck that.

And imagine that's just what you're bringing to the table.

There's no "drama" between us. It's just the "drama" they have with other folks, but I don't deal with that shit. It's not my problem, feel me?

if you were truly friends it would be. and yes, that is the drama that I dont want to put up with, I dont want to hear it and I dont care.

which makes me not a very good friend.

And imagine that's just what you're bringing to the table.

clever. no though.

I mean, lets face it, women are more emotional than men. I dont relate well to that.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I dont fuckin get it. I wont say im shocked, just dissapointed.

Hit that shit. Its a fuckin no brainer. This girl sounds like a wild one. Shes not in love with you. Shes a lesbian. She wants to fuck you, thats it. And if she gets all pussy hurt after the fact, tell her to dude up or get the fuck out. When have you ever truly regretted a peice of pussy? I wouldnt give back even the nastiest skanks.

Its true you regret the shit you dont do more then the shit you do.

Shocked. Speechless.

Some day your gonna be married and your gonna be jerking off to the IDEA of fuckin this roomate.

MAN THE FUCK UP.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

There's no "drama" between us. It's just the "drama" they have with other folks, but I don't deal with that shit. It's not my problem, feel me?

if you were truly friends it would be. and yes, that is the drama that I dont want to put up with, I dont want to hear it and I dont care.

which makes me not a very good friend.[/b]
    ... as long as you understand.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I'm beginning to think DeeRock is the only one getting any around here.

I can't speak for the other dudes, but I've been having sex with my roommate for four years and it hasn't been a problem.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I mean, lets face it, women are more mature[/b] than men. I dont relate well to that.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

I mean, lets face it, women are more mature[/b] than men. I dont relate well to that.

why does everyone bring the hate? Im not hating...

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I found an OG Ball of Eyes at my local store in the dollar bin. Heres the catch though - what if i buy it, but some day needle ware causes the record to not sound as good, or, even worse, skip? How would that make me feel? Should i buy this record?

Thanks.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I have to admit that I am in much the same boat as Doc. I have lots of female friends but none that I would hang with by myself. I suspect that's because I have lots of close relationships with dudes from way back with whom I can talk about anything. I think lots of men can only be intimate with women. Like Doc, I have a great relationship with a woman that I love and respect deeply, going on 14 years now.

Paycheck, god I hope you took a women studies class in college because that "most men" rap is like catnip to the smart ones. Seriously though I think that you are dead on about men not really treating women as emotional equals. But then again I think most people struggle with the emotional part of their lives no matter what sex were talking about.

I found an OG Ball of Eyes at my local store in the dollar bin. Heres the catch though - what if i buy it, but some day needle ware causes the record to not sound as good, or, even worse, skip? How would that make me feel? Should i buy this record?

Thanks.

Women are not records. But this says a lot about you, thanks for sharing

I have lots of female friends but none that I would hang with by myself. I suspect that's because I have lots of close relationships with dudes from way back with whom I can talk about anything. I think lots of men can only be intimate with women. Like Doc, I have a great relationship with a woman that I love and respect deeply, going on 14 years now.

it sounds so much better when you say it.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Thanks.
    Buy the record. Burn it to CD. Hang said record on the wall.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I dont mean to come off like a total Metro, but I ADORE women and actually prefer hanging out wiht them to men, for the most part. That may have something to do with the fact that i want to put my penis in the vast majority of them, though, but i consider them freinds if they are all ready taken by, say, a relative or friend.

Though Id rather hangout with my core group of male friends more then some random sorority girl, obviously. Say im at a family dinner though, and there are lots of people i dont know. There is not a chanc eim sitting next to a fella and talkign about fuckin cars for an hour.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I have lots of female friends but none that I would hang with by myself. I suspect that's because I have lots of close relationships with dudes from way back with whom I can talk about anything. I think lots of men can only be intimate with women. Like Doc, I have a great relationship with a woman that I love and respect deeply, going on 14 years now.

it sounds so much better when you say it.

That's because you're Steve Fucking McQueen and I am Tommy nice guy.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Thanks.

Women are not records. But this says a lot about you, thanks for sharing
    Then what is that 45 hole for, huh?

you knew it was coming , Oliver.

The post was intended not to objectify women, but rather to show the absurdity of shunning a great experience becuase it could go sour in the future. All experiences for the mostpart are worthwhile, i think. Especialy ones that involve 85 percent lesbians and threeways, IMO.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    When have you ever truly regretted a peice of pussy?

When she lied to me and told me I got her pregnant in what was apparently a bizarre scheme to get me to marry her.