roommate sex? I want the female perspective too

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Why anyone would ask soulstrut about sex is beyond me but that's neither here nor there

Real world talk.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I want to hear what DeeRock has to say about all this!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Ew.

I'm still waiting for similar stories from you guys! I'm beginning to think DeeRock is the only one getting any around here.

• Why anyone would ask soulstrut for a female perspective on anything[/b] is beyond me but that's neither here nor there

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    What kind of lame gets all emotional after casual sex?

You're supposed to be sitting at the edge of the bed, smoking a cig, trying to count your lifetime total.

• I'm still waiting for similar stories from you guys! I'm beginning to think DeeRock is the only one getting any around here.

Quite far from the truth but if you think I'd share sex stories with a bunch of pussy starved perverts on a record collecting forum you are sadly mistaken.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Did people miss the part about them living together? If shit goes sour, someone's moving out.

uhhh, up bigtime. on the other extreme, you guys might actually develop a relationship and if that happens, you'd already be catapulted into super serious mode involuntarily by already living together.

i lived with a roommate that told me he had a wet dream about me once. i could hear him playing drums on his belly late night in his room to The Doors in his headphones and he would always scream the part of "The End" where Morrison is all "FATHER!!!..."

uh

i moved out like 2 weeks after

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Quite far from the truth but if you think I'd share sex stories with a bunch of pussy starved perverts on a record collecting forum you are sadly mistaken.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Did people miss the part about them living together? If shit goes sour, someone's moving out.

uhhh, up bigtime. on the other extreme, you guys might actually develop a relationship and if that happens, you'd already be catapulted into super serious mode involuntarily by already living together.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

You're supposed to be sitting at the edge of the bed, smoking a cig, trying to count your lifetime total. Not getting all moist and worrying about if she'll leave in the middle of the night and whether or not you'll still be friends.

Sac the fuck up. ARE WE NOT MEN???
    I guess a friendship don't mean shit then. Fuck it, just stick your dick in anything... weak.

I've tried that sex thing with a good female friend and it only ended ugly, but that's because it wasn't clear if we were just good fuck buddies or trying to get serious. At the same time though...
    I mean, I don't have any "best friends" with females that I really want to bang though. I don't truly understand that. I have some really good friends that are dames, but I have a negative inkling in wanting to bone them. The time I did it, it was a weird period in my life, but I'd never do it again.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    i say hit your roomate.
    Sac the fuck up [/b]

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I will never understand this "Friends with girls" thing. WHo the hell wants to be friends with a girl. I mean shit, you act different, there is tension. As long as I am not getting any ass from that gir, I would rather hang out with my boys than a girl.

• What kind of lame gets all emotional after casual sex?

You're supposed to be sitting at the edge of the bed, smoking a cig, trying to count your lifetime total. Not getting all moist and worrying about if she'll leave in the middle of the night and whether or not you'll still be friends.

I guess a friendship don't mean shit then. Fuck it, just stick your dick in anything... weak.

Can we get an "ass hurt" graemlin???

I'm still waiting for similar stories from you guys! I'm beginning to think DeeRock is the only one getting any around here.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here but I seem to recall that you have shared sex stories with a bunch of pussy starved perverts on a record collecting forum before.

• I know you guys will eat this up.

My female roommate has been aggressively trying to have sex with me. I mean just plain coming out and saying it. Lots of sexual tension for the last few months. One night while we were having beers she just put all the cards on the table and said we should fuck. We haven't yet and I'm debating whether I should at all. Bottomline, she's planning on moving to Europe and it was a now-or-never kind of proposition. The thing is she MIGHT be moving in August. Lots of time for shit to go bad and it may be even later than that. Just depends how her money and school thing works out over there.

She's really my best friend and I just see so much going bad if we combined sex and friendship. To top it all off she's bisexual. I'd say 85% lesbian, 15% straight. She says she has no interest in a relationship but you know how that can go and to be honest I don't know if I could do this without developing feelings. Frankly, I'm more concerned about how I would feel. I mean, I want to hit it rrrreal bad and the possibility of a threesome is very real. Major plus.

Okay, now during this whole thing I'm seeing ANOTHER girl where the sex is okay. Sort of a friends with benefits but we were never really friends. I've really decided I'm not so into her and will probably break it off when she comes back from a trip next week. For anyone wondering I'm not breaking up with her just so I can tap my roommate guilt free. It's just not working out with this girl.

So I'm looking for some thoughtful advice and maybe a few good and bad life experiences. I want some female perspectives too.

I say you up the ante on this one. Create some sort of extremely perverse scenario fantasy and see if she bites. Maybe have her get two other girls to join. Make the whole thing worth while. IF she bites. YOu tell your internet friends who many are married and living vicariously through others...

but seriously a long time ago i was in the same situation sort of(not living)- everything was on the table. and we just got down. no feelin's just some fun.

• Tap it. It's better to regret something you have done than something haven't...

I will never understand this "Friends with girls" thing. WHo the hell wants to be friends with a girl. I mean shit, you act different, there is tension. As long as I am not getting any ass from that gir, I would rather hang out with my boys than a girl.

Sad for you then.

Tap it. It's better to regret something you have done than something haven't...

there are several people speaking the truth....

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

I've tried that sex thing with a good female friend and it only ended ugly, but that's because it wasn't clear if we were just good fuck buddies or trying to get serious. At the same time though...
    I mean, I don't have any "best friends" with females that I really want to bang though. I don't truly understand that. I have some really good friends that are dames, but I have a negative inkling in wanting to bone them. The time I did it, it was a weird period in my life, but I'd never do it again.

if true and nonsexual friendship between the genders really exists is subject to discussion...but as I said, if everyone knows what they're doing beforehand, at least chances of getting confused in the end are smaller. I mean, if you say to a girl that you just want sex and she wants it too, and she comes on a "love thing" afterwards, it's her problem.

Take it from the Juggaknots

Why is it a honey act like she don't want to be bothered
    But after the tappin she yappin like she want her
    children fathered
    By the fellow I was try to tell a brother that they give they
    lover fits
    In the end they singin old En Vogue hits (hahaha)
    Like 'Don't Go' and 'Hold On' but yo I strolled on I'm ghost
    (what)
    The pussy tried to play high post
    Talkin shit about us sexin for the flexin of our ego
    (Tell 'em how we break that puss down to size you
    know how we go)
    In the act of pursuin the Brewin'll think hard
    And once I'm all about your bod I want you callin out to God, check it
    Cause the girls want to lift these honeys wishin
    For a brother who be givin them the stiff competition
    Love, I gets.. loose is.. ticklin your
    Privates.. juices.. tricklin for.
    Now never shit'll never be the same from that
    When a honey can't front on the head to head combat
    So if you actin like you doin me a favor
    Now you know the flavour of that coochie whippin I'm above
    (true)
    The sex is sorta nifty if you're workin 50/50
    If not I will play shorties with the swifty

and so on....

Sad for you then.

i guess it is, but I dont feel a loss at all. I mean, I am friends with girls, but I am not friends with any girls one on one. LIke none that I would go out to lunch with or record shopping with. That is what my significant other is for...

• I'm still waiting for similar stories from you guys! I'm beginning to think DeeRock is the only one getting any around here.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here but I seem to recall that you have shared sex stories with a bunch of pussy starved perverts on a record collecting forum before.

Not me dude.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Tap it. It's better to regret something you have done than something haven't...

there are several people speaking the truth....

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

Sad for you then.

Sad for you then.

im sayin though, girls dont genrally have the interests I have, so it is more of a compromise. Its not worth it unless Im hittin it.

Damn, this is where we differ. Almost all my friends are girls. It's a different perspective for sure. Didn't we have this discussion a couple months ago.

Damn, this is where we differ. Almost all my friends are girls. It's a different perspective for sure. Didn't we have this discussion a couple months ago.

maybe.

man, i just cant be friends with girls. I mean the emotions, the drama, the pettiness. fuck that.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Simple solution: Tell her you asked for advice about this on yer record nerd forum & see if she is still interested. If so, marry her.

Why anyone would ask soulstrut about sex is beyond me but that's neither here nor there

MORE MORE MORE[/b]

[kanye]

GO

GO

GO

[/kanye]

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

if true and nonsexual friendship between the genders really exists is subject to discussion...but as I said, if everyone knows what they're doing beforehand, at least chances of getting confused in the end are smaller. I mean, if you say to a girl that you just want sex and she wants it too, and she comes on a "love thing" afterwards, it's her problem.

Take it from the Juggaknots

Why is it a honey act like she don't want to be bothered
    But after the tappin she yappin like she want her
    children fathered
    By the fellow I was try to tell a brother that they give they
    lover fits
    In the end they singin old En Vogue hits (hahaha)
    Like 'Don't Go' and 'Hold On' but yo I strolled on I'm ghost
    (what)
    The pussy tried to play high post
    Talkin shit about us sexin for the flexin of our ego
    (Tell 'em how we break that puss down to size you
    know how we go)
    In the act of pursuin the Brewin'll think hard
    And once I'm all about your bod I want you callin out to God, check it
    Cause the girls want to lift these honeys wishin
    For a brother who be givin them the stiff competition
    Love, I gets.. loose is.. ticklin your
    Privates.. juices.. tricklin for.
    Now never shit'll never be the same from that
    When a honey can't front on the head to head combat
    So if you actin like you doin me a favor
    Now you know the flavour of that coochie whippin I'm above
    (true)
    The sex is sorta nifty if you're workin 50/50
    If not I will play shorties with the swifty

and so on....
    Yeah, that's the greater question. It doesn't seem that Arcadian's friendship with the 85-percenter is truly platonic, so I think he should brand it as long as the proper communication is layed down.

But shit... it's funny how cut and dry folks are about it. And probably .1 percent of folks reading this would ever be in this situation.