The Duke Of Burlington: re-issue? or OG?

pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I found a copy of "The Pressed Piano A Revolution In Sound" LP on Joker Records..How do I find out if this is a re-issue or original?&

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    $12.80

• Original copy has on the backside of the cover where you pick out the record a little perforated part which you can remove to grab the vinyl easier.In that area is written SM 3334 DA STACCARE E. CONSERVARE . The reissue has not...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I found a copy of "The Pressed Piano A Revolution In Sound" LP on Joker Records..

How do I find out if this is a re-issue or original?

&

Wasn't Joker a second issue label anyways? I thought the original Duke of Burlington LPs appeared on a small library label?

• Probably you're right, i've heard the same, but never seen it, or a complete information received , peace G

• I'm not talking about "The Pressed Piano".

This is "The Pressed Piano A Revolution In Sound"

It says:

SM 3400 DA STACCARE E. CONSERVARE

• If its really perforated, you have an original.Also the edges of the cover must be flat! Sorry for the Mixup with the other one , peace G

• what do you mean? perforated?

the edges is not flat like very sharp..

• Hard to explain for me as i am from Austria and it seems to be there is no correct word in english. Anyhow , in that described area is the cardboard of the cover prepaired for easy removal, if you have the original!

• I'm not sure what you mean. It's just like a normal sleeve.. no perforated parts

peace