Weekday finds!

2»

Comments

• chasechase 767 Posts

even if Timmy is only marginally funny, guzzo is picking up the slack

I'm here for you.

BTW I blame you for my habit of stopping in at TJ MAXX's and asking if they got portable turntables

hell I still do it to...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I got me a METAL 45 BOX, f-in' METAL. Think cardstock ones from 60/70's but METAL, I ain't never ssen nuthing like it before. Exact same dimensions as the cardstock ones w/ a better clasp and a handle like a lunch box that lays flat. FUCKING METAL!!! and it's dark green.

My first 45 box was metal. I got it from my mom's 45 collection. Her records are gone but I still got the metal box. It's red by the way. No records for me this week by the way

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    got one of my big wants in the mail today...German pressing of this:

just curious, how much did you pay for it? i've been looking out for that one as well. been rockin' the mp3's for a minute...

$45...not a steal by any means but not bad...it's in really good shape. There's a Spanish pressing on ebay right now with a few days left.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I just got a Noah Howard at judson hall on ebay a few days ago for like 12 bucks. Was this reissued? I hope not....

I'm sure Get Back or somebody reissued it. That's a great record.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I just got a Noah Howard at judson hall on ebay a few days ago for like 12 bucks. Was this reissued? I hope not....

Don't think either Noah Howard was reished on vinyl. Recently, anyway.

• chrischris 287 Posts

yes, there is a strange vinyl reissue/secondary/later pressing of that.

there have been a few pretty raer Noah LPs on ebay the past week. I'm still waiting for a copy of the Village Vanguard LP...that's gonna hurt.

recent records...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Jeremy?

Jeremy?

Whats up my man?

what is that Jeremy record, J*r*m*?

Jeremy Dormouse "toad" limited reish, canadian psych/folk jawn, I haven't even had a chance to listen to it yet...

toad

I remember digging in the garden behind my house when I was a kid and my Mother and I founda a huge toad that was in hibernation. It was sik.