NEW MIX POSTED!

nerstylistnerstylist 38 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
happy new year everyone! since it's the new year & all, i've decided to post my new mix entitled "calming response". this one's more on the mellow tip, with some spoken word, downtempo, jazzy hiphop, and a few classic soul tracks. if you liked the first one i'm certain you'll enjoy this one as well, so please take the time to check it out!also, i want to give a huge THANK YOU to those that listened to my "quiet time" mix. the response i've gotten from you guys has been tremendous! thanks again for your feedback, as it helps me to become a better DJ...now from time to time, i'll be posting some new mixes on my myspace. want to be the first to know when i post my latest mix? make sure you subscribe to my blogs so you'll know right away. also, if you have friends that dig this type of music please don't hesitate to tell them about me! i love to meet people that have similiar tastes in music and i'd only be too happy to share music with them...to download the mix, just go to my myspace (www.myspace.com/djnerstylist) and download all 4 files. all i ask is in return is that you HELP SPREAD THE WORD! this mix will be on my page for a limited time only, so make sure to keep that in mind when you read this. i hope you like what i've done here....if you have any comments/suggestions/opinions please feel free to drop me a line!enjoy... =)good music never sleeps...-dj nerstylistdj nerstylist - calming response1. nikki giovanni - just a ny poem2. dwele - a dime for your thoughts3. dj cam feat. cameo - love junkee4. kim hill - right now (presto remix)5. d'angelo - lady6. venus malone - eye on the prize7. tekitha - you (choice37 remix)8. boot camp feat. aaliyah - nightriders9. raphael saadiq - still ray10. bobby caldwell - what you won't do for love11. lauryn hill - mystery of iniquity12. erykah badu - on&on13. davina feat. chef raekwon - so good14. guru's jazzmatazz feat. angie stone - keep your worries15. quincy jones - summer in the city16. nonameko - i've got you under my skin17. nikki giovanni - winter poem18. eric roberson - when love calls on you19. rahsaan patterson - burnin'20. amp fiddler - unconditional eyes21. dj spinna - edge22. simple e - play my funk23. the roots - push up ya lighter24. pete rock & grand agent - this is what they meant25. lightheaded - surprise cypher II26. roddyrod feat. kev brown and cy young - troubles lurkin low27. aoom - night like this28. a.y.b. force/sampler 01 - merry-go-round29. jay dee - rico suave bossa nova30. slum village - black capricorn day (slum village remix)31. floetry feat. common - supastar32. jill scott - slowly surely33. dwele - mystery track34. groove theory - it's alright35. pete rock - smooth sailing36. the platinum pied pipers/bobby caldwell - open your eyeswww.sidewok.com

Comments