Bumpshop ft. Kenny Dope APT/NYC **Sat, 1/14**

maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
As Della Reese once crooned, it was a very good year. Come celebrate w/ us. Thanks again to all who've supported in the past. More info to follow.Peace!Mao

Comments

• One week from tonight.
    Friends, acquaintances & cheapskates get at me for comps &/or reduced list action.

• LewisLewis Connecticut 101 Posts
    mao
    will be there for sure
    peep your pm

• looking forward to it!

• This weekend, people.

• Excuse the bump. Tonight's the night like Betty Wright, people.

• crawl ya'll

KAY-DEE promos to be given away

the Village Voice raves "monthly deep funk party celebrates anniversary!"

• <==jealous

• Great show. Great intro to NYC. Many thanks to the Chairman.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i had a good ass time last night. hope everybody made it home safe. i walked out and it was snowing sideways. saw a huge pileup on the BQE.

Thanks for a year of great music, mao. here's to another.

• Yes, yes, yes, good times. Kenny was on some Cal Ripken/Lance Armstrong/Energizer Bunny action on the wheels; he was still going strong till they finally turned up the lights & kicked everyone out close to 5am. Much dap to the Dope Man (or as my Japanese-born friends would say, "Dop-man"). Sick set as always but the Third Guitar, UFO & Daisy Lady edits & Ambassadors instrumental(!) were particularly

Thanks for supporting, T. & thanks again to all who braved the elements last night & who've faithfully supported for the past year. Hopefully more big things Bumpshop & more memorable every-other Saturdays @ APT in '06.
    Peace!
    CJM

• i walked out and it was snowing sideways. saw a huge pileup on the BQE.

Sorry I missed it, this is exactly what I was fleeing at the time I would've been falling through.

• Another great Bumpshop night!!
    Lovin' those classic salsa joints KD busted out.
    WEPA!

• good times last night!

looking forward to next month.