Who doesn't know how they got home last nite?

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
i woke up this morning like huh?what a dummy.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    not only that.
    i wake to find i d/l the best of white lion, and i was listenimg to dave matthews weekend st the rocks that i got for my motha,

WTF

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    damn son, hope you didnt drive.

i dj'ed last night, so i didnt really get that drunk.

well, ok, i had a little buzz.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i think i did drive.

havent looked out in the driveway yet.

cant...get...out..of..bed.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I was just trying to figure out what happened after I got home... I remember almost everything up til then... pizza box is left out on the table... I'm told I played some records here and people were dancing...

I don't remember anything...

• HAH

Countdown was a little hazy..... those numbers were too complex at the time...

Somehow I was sober enough to make pancakes for everybody at 2AM? except I fucked the recipe up and used like 4 eggs and half the flour...
    uhm... ??

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    LOL I just found Make Em Say Uhhh left on the turntable...

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    I remember everything, i went to bed at 4am even when there was a v. small houseparty here in the early hours. when i decide i need my bed, nothing stops me!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I woke up with two ladies in my bed this morning. I don't know how we got home.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

...this is business as usual for you, as far as I can tell

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I remember guzzling a bottle of champagne on stage around 2 or so... and then that's all she wrote.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

damnit!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I was doing the bar hoping thing with my friends but then they all wanted to go down to the Embarcadero in SF. I just didn't want to deal with those crowds so I bounced and headed home a little before midnight. Called my girl up at midnight (she went to San Diego to visit her mom) and wished her a happy New Year and then passed out at home. I had been up since 5AM so I was beat anyway.

I got real drunk pretty cheap. Little tidbit for those traveling to SF. Sparky's 24 Hour Diner on Church and Market has $1.25 beer until 10PM everyday. I got drunk with 6 friends for about $40 (I think they comped some of the beers, I tip well there). Food is pretty 'eh but they have a bomb Sushi place across the street. Sushi and then beers at Sparky's are a weekly thing for me.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I still don't know where the fuck I am.

- spidey

• first time signing on since NYE so that should be a good indicator of how over i was. for real I could not move yesterday. i remember a girl put me in a cab around 6 am and I woke up alone but with her number written over and over again on my arm. called the number just now and a dude picked up. I hung up since I don't speak portugese. I'm in Rio by the way. Happy new year, y'all.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

well, ok, i had a little buzz.

whoa, that shit is

(no pun intended)