edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I'm bored at work

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    what about? pick a topic.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Tan

mole wants me to tell the one about when i was 19 and hung out, wasted with my mom the next morning. my parents never cared about me getting fucked up, so i was just sitting there, chatting with moms, in my boxers, when i leaned over to fart. you know how when you drink too much 800, and your stomach turns to soup? well, i totally shit myself at the kitchen table wearing only my boxers at 1pm in the afternoon, mid-sentence while talking to my mama. she was more angry than i was embarrassed, and made me go outside, where she used a garden hose to clean me off out in the front yard.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    HARDCROE AS FUCK!

i've actually been writing a book.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

you wanna rap tonight playa?

silver bullet in full effect mode in 3 hours...

I got two gospel records today, both have moody loopz yo

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

hahaha best xm-ASS gift EVAR

I will make up for cheapskate presents, the mole has plenty of goodies in his sac. (no ayo)

Matt just left work so I'm gonna hold down this thread for just a sec. This dude is my hommie from way way back, 4th grade to be exact. We were on the same little league baseball team together and shit. I used to go to his house as a kid and he would wile out. He'd chug from a bottle of hard alcohol and start trying to juggle knifes. Or chase me around his house with a sock full of other socks and whip the hell out of me. This one time he was throwing rocks at street lights but kept on missing. I said "watch this" than I broke the street light first throw. Another time we were throwing walnuts at cars and just being crazy. We hit this semi truck and next thing we know a trucker is knocking on his door. I have a fuckin million stories... 20 years later not much has changed. I'm a pretty mellow guy but as soon as I get in a room with this foll its on and I get hyper as fuck. Any other strutters know strutters from childhood?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Any other strutters know strutters from childhood?

Insulin1200 might be my father

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Any other strutters know strutters from childhood?

I've been friends with Strutter btav (who posts every now and then) since 2nd grade. He was in my homeroom class first day of school with Ms. Master who looks just like: Sally Field. I remember the time, though, when I called him to say that I had just rented Super NES and asked if he wanted to come over and play Mario. He made up some excuse () and didn't show. I was so , but I FORGIVE YOU NOW MAAAN!!!

• what about? pick a topic.

How do you fit in those teeny tiny shirts

• Tell some OG Magic Marco EFB trips.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dudes

more plaese

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    mole wants me to tell the one about when i was 19 and hung out, wasted with my mom the next morning. my parents never cared about me getting fucked up, so i was just sitting there, chatting with moms, in my boxers, when i leaned over to fart. you know how when you drink too much 800, and your stomach turns to soup? well, i totally shit myself at the kitchen table wearing only my boxers at 1pm in the afternoon, mid-sentence while talking to my mama. she was more angry than i was embarrassed, and made me go outside, where she used a garden hose to clean me off out in the front yard.

I am going to cross file this thread under Memorable Sharts.

in 8th grade, mole was one of the only guys i knew getting any tail... albeit with lines shaved in his hair, sporting a never-before/never-since seen black, philly eagles starter parka. there was this girl named linda, that was about 6in taller than him, with tay-tays that were def somehow, amidst the keith sweat, johnny gill and poison clan, j*erms convinced my parents to drive us out to skateking, in federal way (30min away from home) to meet up with little miss yeah-yeahs at a thugged out rollerskating rink. shit didn't go for us as planned, and pretty quick we were catching mad 's from doods 2 and 3yrs older than us, for being with such a well developed young lady... totally out of our league, and they wanted to make us understand why. first one of the guys took my hat and wouldn't give it back, then, when my parents figured out that we were about to get straight gaffled, they decided to bounce the fuck out of there! as we ran to the car, a group of big, gangster doods started chasing my parents' car, throwing bottles at it as we sped away. my folks were totally into that...

• a thugged out rollerskating rink.

aren't they all?

GAME
    FUKING
    OVER

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    in 8th grade, mole was one of the only guys i knew getting any tail... albeit with lines shaved in his hair, sporting a never-before/never-since seen black, philly eagles starter parka. there was this girl named linda, that was about 6in taller than him, with tay-tays that were def somehow, amidst the keith sweat, johnny gill and poison clan, j*erms convinced my parents to drive us out to skateking, in federal way [/b] (30min away from home) to meet up with little miss yeah-yeahs at a thugged out rollerskating rink. shit didn't go for us as planned, and pretty quick we were catching mad 's from doods 2 and 3yrs older than us, for being with such a well developed young lady... totally out of our league, and they wanted to make us understand why. first one of the guys took my hat and wouldn't give it back, then, when my parents figured out that we were about to get straight gaffled, they decided to bounce the fuck out of there! as we ran to the car, a group of big, gangster doods started chasing my parents' car, throwing bottles at it as we sped away. my folks were totally into that...
    These said thugs grow up and terrorize Cafe Arizona.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    more dammit!

Magic Jackson had sex with my wife and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

His favorite movie is One on One with Robbie Benson.

This one time I saw him grab a deer by the antlers. He shook it and said "say my name Magic Jackson". Then a sound came out of the deers mouth that sounded like "Magic Jackson". Well not exactly, but pretty damn good for a deer.

This one time I saw him grab a deer by the antlers. He shook it and said "say my name Magic Jackson". Then a sound came out of the deers mouth that sounded like "Magic Jackson". Well not exactly, but pretty damn good for a deer.

not true.

but one time, when we were 20, m%le and i were trying to buy some weed from one of his high school friends, while we were tripping on acid. first off, this other guy he knew was there, who also sold drugs, brandishing his shiny new semi-automatic handgun (not the coolest thing to be around when you're on acid), and secondly, the original guy's female dog was in heat, with it's doggy doot-doot hanging out all nasty-like. we had been listening to GOD WEEN SATAN in my car, so this was the soundtrack to our stop, and as soon as we saw that dog, m$le's like "i'm gonna lick yo pussay!" just like dean and gene ween, but the guy who's dog it was didn't get it at all. for some reason, that's all we could talk about for the next couple hours, an entire trip ruined by a dog's sex organs. a few months later, the guy with the gun fell asleep while driving and as his car drove into a ditch, he flew half way out the sunroof as the car rolled over him a few times. weird thing was, while we were standing there tripping as he was fondling that gun, i said to j*erms, "i think this is the last time we'll see him alive". it was.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this is the best fucking thread I've ever been involved in EVAR!

I don't remember the last half of that acid trip offhand but I bet it went something like this- Matt probably left and went skateboarding for hours on end while my mind melted listening to Ween "the pod" and Kraftwerk "autobahn" on repeat.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Ya'll folls are C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham's couch.

Tell some OG Magic Marco EFB trips.

Sup Isaac?

I remember that drunk ass at EF Bailey going crazy on Matt, he could tell that one better than I could though. Also the *edit* story..... Ooops, I might've already said too much...

I don't remember the last half of that acid trip offhand but I bet it went something like this- Matt probably left and went skateboarding for hours on end while my mind melted listening to Ween "the pod" and Kraftwerk "autobahn" on repeat while staring into a mirror, trying to pull my face off[/b]

Graham's couch.

^this was the first one he suggested, when i first asked. it's kind of nasty, so *if you're appalled by gross sex stories involving minors, don't continue...

i was in a band when i was 14-15 with a kid that m&le had known since grade school. his parents were the type that prayed before eating at mcdonald's, and both his mom and dad sang in their church choir, ie. not the most exciting folks you'd ever meet. graham was the kind of kid that wanted to get into trouble, and at the very last possible second, would chicken out. plus, due to his parents' overactive sense of goody-goody, he always had to lie about the fucking stupidest things, like how many cokes he drank in one night, or where he was going at any hour of the day. at 15, i was dating the most promiscuous girl i could find, and this particular girl and i would have sex wherever we could, all the time... sort of like that part the woody allen film "everything you ever wanted to know..". but at 15. one great thing about this girl was that she had an eqaually promiscuous friend, with whom she was inseparable, which made it easy for us to just go over to my friend's houses to fool around... my friends wouldn't complain that i was using them for their rec room, because my then-girlfriend's pal would be totally down for whatever with my buddy. so we're at graham's while his parents are gone one afternoon, and he and the girl's friend go off into his bedroom or whatever, while my girl and i just stay on his folk's couch. it was a beige, courdoroy couch that had been kept meticulously clean for probably 20yrs at that time, and i didn't really think about it until the girl and i were doin' it and i noticed she was having her monthly situation. needless to say, it made a dark stain the size of a dinner plate, and i could think of no way to cover it up or clean it without bringing it to graham's attention... he was a total baby, so that was out of the question, and i could hear him coming down the stairs, so i had to act quickly. this translates directly into me flipping the cushion over in a stroke of brilliance. only, the couch was so old that the underside was an unfaded, totally differernt color than the rest of the couch. then i flipped the other two cushions over to make it look a little more cohesive. i was in the clear, and i thought that shit was cool... until his parents asked him that night what had happened to their couch. he called me up and told me that he told his parents it was all my doing, and that i wasn't allowed over there anymore. at least they didn't make me clean it up.

• Tell some OG Magic Marco EFB trips.

Sup Isaac?

I remember that drunk ass at EF Bailey going crazy on Matt, he could tell that one better than I could though. Also the *edit* story..... Ooops, I might've already said too much...
    What's up Mr. J, I just started working at the other tool house in town and I was chatting it up with Killer Camron(Magic's house was owned by his grandma). He was saying somethin about a night rollin with you and going to jail. What's the inside scoop?

dude

more plaese

daily bread