Soulstrut's Fallen Veterans

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
It's looking kind of thin around here lately.Grandpa ShigPeaceful RotationBamboucheand others...What the fuk guys?A winner never quits and a quitter never wins...ap

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    NEVER GIVE UP.

• NEVER GIVE UP.

NEVER SURRENDER!

"Nyyaaaah Show us your historical documentssss!"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Who was the incoherent dude from--I think--Ohio who got fed up and left a few years back? He worked with kids, might have been some sort of mentor/teacher. An interesting individual he was.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I D O X

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    IDox was good peoples.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    IDox IS good peoples.

long live BZ!

• Who was the incoherent dude from--I think--Ohio who got fed up and left a few years back? He worked with kids, might have been some sort of mentor/teacher. An interesting individual he was.

The crux seemed to be when Coselmed ripped him a new a-hole over the article about African-American-specific medicine.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Bam sent me an e-mail saying he'd just moved and needed to get internet at his house or something.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Also Crazypoprock fell off.

Marco wasn't posting for a while then appeared then seemingly disappeared again.

Same thing with Ness.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Laserwolf

• HI-C

• Marco wasn't posting for a while then appeared then seemingly disappeared again.

Actually I'm on here almost every day but old age has taken its toll. My current mental state no longer has the capacity to generate my former epic-length missives, and I am now reduced to posting the odd non-sequitur. Some may say I am a mere shadow of my former self.

TRANSLATION: "No. No records in NC (worth writing about)."

• TRANSLATION: "No. No Moses Dillard-esque score to floss. Yet."

BONG BONG

N*TE?

• What was the name of that dude who harassed the English folks who used to post here, like John Stapleton and Belson and them? I think he called everyone "me old mucker" and was otherwise incomprehensible. There's no reason I should want to remember this, but I do.

• STORMTRAKKER!

• high c is never around anymore.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    STORMTRAKKER!

he's a donkey rapist now

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Marco wasn't posting for a while then appeared then seemingly disappeared again.

Actually I'm on here almost every day but old age has taken its toll. My current mental state no longer has the capacity to generate my former epic-length missives, and I am now reduced to posting the odd non-sequitur. Some may say I am a mere shadow of my former self.
    TRANSLATION: "No. No records in NC (worth writing about)."

You fell off big time buddy. I blame a lot of the current issues with the site on the amount of tepid non sequitors from you. You wrote about records? Come on mate, you listed $2 record scores and clowned losers.

• STORMTRAKKER!

he's a donkey rapist now

It's not even remotely the same thing.

STORM_TRAKKER will live in the memory of the few on this site who exhibit sufficient reading comprehension

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Hi

I'm back from vacation now... what did I miss?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    SDOTKLUTE

• parenparen 537 Posts
    IDox IS good peoples.

long live BZ!

scary phone-voice champ. real life good person.

• Speaking of scary phone voice champs, we haven't seen as much of Ms. Damn lately.

[yeah, I said it!]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Two OG Soulstrut knowledge-droppers that I miss were Mo and Chase Crusher. I don't know if they came on again after the first big board upgrade with new ID's.

Ashrock? I hung out with him when he came to the bay ~2002. Are you out there?

Hi Mike, hope to meet you soon, hah.

Aschrock = Handcorkscrew !

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    beef_with_broccoli
    rawpower
    DunkyButtHERBICIDE
    sketch
    and
    waxwerk

Speaking of scary phone voice champs, we haven't seen as much of Ms. Damn lately.

[yeah, I said it!]

lol
    um

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Raj, (thats what happens when you have a kid I guess)