Smooth Jazz is the next level.

Comments

• KENETTH JENKINS DBA SUCCESS

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    titles dude?

check PM's yo

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    joe marillo ownz you

• 3.99 is too cheap. i get $8 to $20. its rad.

Gonna be a $30 record before you can say "collectro".

• i dont know you but your name is complicated and radd. dude heres the problem. dont trust me. its all crap. i take it all back. delete the post! no one buy this joint.

secrets out! i told a bunch of people. serves you right for clowning on my name.

collectro

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    So I should start gathering Playlists from every radio station in the country called "The Oasis" and use that as a guide for what LP's I should buy to cash in on this scam.....ummmm...I mean trend???

yes

• damn rich ill take 94.7 the wave anyday over some of that crazy cajun longhair garbage.

• damn rich ill take 94.7 the wave anyday over some of that crazy cajun longhair garbage.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    it's funny how everyone wants to clown but in reality

AP is the prognosticator of prognosticators.

damn rich ill take 94.7 the wave anyday over some of that crazy cajun longhair garbage.

Dude...don't mind me...I'm listening to Whitney High and I have no idea what a break beat is???

• im listening to houstons natural gass. it just cut a fart.

You just don't understand the redneck, stuff a pair of socks in the crotch of your pants and try to sound like the black man that my grandfather hated, Texas bar rock scene circa '73

• well since you put it like that...

this station is the bomb

• KSMJ 96.5 Smooth Jazz FM from Bakersfield.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Nothing beats a smooth jazz version of "Take Five", or "Song For My Father".

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    YO.... I just sold all my volumes of the UNRAPPED series for $80 each because of this thread. Thanks AP!! I knew the smooth jazz versions of hip-hop would sell one day!

dude

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Ok I am getting a little confused here. Last week, Fat George Clooney is next level. This week it's Pat Metheney sideman private press massage clinic soundtracks. Which is it, dammit splain me.

• KENETTH JENKINS DBA SUCCESS

pretty good record...didnt think it would be labeled as "smooth" jazz

plaese to post some titled equal in smooveness

• Nothing beats a smooth jazz version of "Take Five", or "Song For My Father".

got any?

• For once we agree on something, AP. I've been up on the smoothness for a minute. Coltrane? Monk? Charlie Parker? It's too damn fast and the recordings are not dolby.
    I need that Chick Corea Elektrik band record powered by dianetics. White dudes with pony tails squeezing the juice out of a Yamaha DX-7, that's my ish right there. Herbal Tea, bubble bath, satin robes and spyro gyra. How ya livin?

• GNZGNZ 68 Posts

CAN I GET A MARCUS MILLAR?!??/

• I'm not talking about John Tesh or Kenny G.
    ap

there's gold up in them there hills...

• GNZGNZ 68 Posts
    Seriously tho...
    do folks consider these late late 70's CTI sides smooth j?
    they have so much personality, but they are so unquestionably blandish and smooth.

it would be great if someone could post PAT METHANY'S rant on KENNY G

FUCKING HIGH-LARIOUS

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    fucking turd motherfuckers. smooth jazz is the worst ever. WORST FUCKING EVER!

i'd rather listen to a hobo jack off in a dumpster.

...and, bitch, so much so called smooth jazz is nerbut silky prog for secret fags with dumpy wives.

i mean what the fuck is smooth about an 8 string slap bass, 10 layers of Korgs and fucking drum kits that make Neil Pert look like Zigaboo Modeliste?

you big dude rollers can sell them shit$ over to Kashahuki "Feather" Yenimoto all day. i can't bring myself to even touch them. i'd rather mint up my Fly Like an Eagle next time I roll up in Goodwill. thank you.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

i'd rather listen to a hobo jack off in a dumpster.