nice response from a non paying bidder

crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
so this dude bids on and wins a record from me then tells me to just go ahead and forget about it because his paypal account doesn't work...i tell him that he has to pay for it and that i'll initiate an unpaid item dispute if he continues to refuse to pay...so i do that today and here's his email:you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you!

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Dude sounds like he's from a very shitty, internet based musical.

• shouldn't it be impossible for non-paying bidders to leave negative feedback for a seller? that's not cool.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    shouldn't it be impossible for non-paying bidders to leave negative feedback for a seller? that's not cool.
    Yeah, I agree. But how is ebay supposed to know if they are non-paying bidders or not.

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    shouldn't it be impossible for non-paying bidders to leave negative feedback for a seller?

now that just makes too much sense.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    well, in the world of ebay and paypal... you're clearly in the wrong.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    What a douche

• you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you!
    you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you!
    you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    who?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you! you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you!

hahahahahaha!!!!

• djrdjr 511 Posts

surprised no one's jumped on this as their location......

• Was this from marcofunk?

Cause I got the dude claiming in his inimitable way that paypal isn't working. He's three weeks late and I'm afraid if I push it too much I'm gonna get negitive feedback for being such a fukking idiot as to insist he find a way to make it work.

• you fukking IDIOT next comes the NEGITVE FEEDBACK for you!

surprised no one's jumped on this as their location......

Be surprised no longer...

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    who?

The non-payer.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Was this from marcofunk?

Cause I got the dude claiming in his inimitable way that paypal isn't working. He's three weeks late and I'm afraid if I push it too much I'm gonna get negitive feedback for being such a fukking idiot as to insist he find a way to make it work.

funny I used paypal yesterday and it didn't seem broken to me

• if dude gives negative feedback, just post a follow up saying he was a deadbeat and bitter nonpayer. I always read those follow ups. People are so fast to give negative feedback these days...

"The cd cover was cracked in shipping, not cool, so I leave negative"

fuck that shit.

In other stories...anybody set their high bid higher than you've ever seen the rec go for in the past, only to have some dude snipe you last minute? When the hell did Ananada Shankar go for more than $185.55?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/lp-Ananda-Shankar-and-His-Music-EMI-Stereo_W0QQitemZ4810990552QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is the 5th or 6th time I was the second highest bidder only to be snipped last second.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That album is not $185 worth of intrigue, let alone $188. Buy 4 RD Burman soundtracks instead.

• That album is not $185 worth of intrigue, let alone $188. Buy 4 RD Burman soundtracks instead.

i wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    That album is not $185 worth of intrigue, let alone $188. Buy 4 RD Burman soundtracks instead.

I must admit, this one sounds good:

Sholay Bollywood OST Sexy Mega Movie RD Burman

SHOLAY one of Best Movie in Bollywood world evergreen and most popular movie in India from time of release and still Today always. SHOLAY was directed by young energitic director Ramesh Sippy and music composed by great RD Burman. RD used a lot of new experiment in Sholay including he given his voice in very sexy Dance Mehbooba Mehbooba. he used many Indian Traditional musical Instrument like sarod and other in Sholay. So music of Sholay evergreen and everlasting.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

SHOLAY one of Best Movie in Bollywood world evergreen and most popular movie in India from time of release and still Today always. SHOLAY was directed by young energitic director Ramesh Sippy and music composed by great RD Burman. RD used a lot of new experiment in Sholay including he given his voice in very sexy Dance Mehbooba Mehbooba. he used many Indian Traditional musical Instrument like sarod and other in Sholay. So music of Sholay evergreen and everlasting.

crazy i just watched it last night for the first time. Gabbar Singh!!

• That album is not $185 worth of intrigue, let alone $188. Buy 4 RD Burman soundtracks instead.

I remember this movie to be very long

Gabbar Singh is a top notch villain though.

I wondered: I liked the idea that the coin Amitabh Bachchan flips throughout the movie turns out to have two similar sides. But were does the idea originally come from? I'm sure I've seen it in an earlier film... Maybe Bud Spencer and Terence Hill stuff? Anyone?

Nice touch to have Hitler as a prison ward

Oh yeah, very good soundtrack.

I found a Sholay 45 with a picture sleeve that I remember being insanely good. It had this looping skip on the very end of side 2 that I listen to for almost 5 minutes before I realized it was a skip. All psychy and shit....it was beautiful.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    if dude gives negative feedback, just post a follow up saying he was a deadbeat and bitter nonpayer. I always read those follow ups. People are so fast to give negative feedback these days...

"The cd cover was cracked in shipping, not cool, so I leave negative"

fuck that shit.

In other stories...anybody set their high bid higher than you've ever seen the rec go for in the past, only to have some dude snipe you last minute? When the hell did Ananada Shankar go for more than $185.55?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/lp-Ananda-Shankar-and-His-Music-EMI-Stereo_W0QQitemZ4810990552QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is the 5th or 6th time I was the second highest bidder only to be snipped last second.

Soulseek it & enjoy. Take the 185 & get yourself a call girl or buy gov. bonds.

• this is the 5th or 6th time I was the second highest bidder only to be snipped last second.

• In other stories...anybody set their high bid higher than you've ever seen the rec go for in the past, only to have some dude snipe you last minute? When the hell did Ananada Shankar go for more than $185.55?

Soulseek it & enjoy. Take the 185 & get yourself a call girl.

Yeah, that's a good one too.

But seriously, that Ananda Shankar and his Music is one record worth owning.

I remember this movie to be very long

Gabbar Singh is a top notch villain though.

I wondered: I liked the idea that the coin Amitabh Bachchan flips throughout the movie turns out to have two similar sides. But were does the idea originally come from? I'm sure I've seen it in an earlier film... Maybe Bud Spencer and Terence Hill stuff? Anyone?

Nice touch to have Hitler as a prison ward

Oh yeah, very good soundtrack.

seriously man, the movie would not end! but i didnt really want it too. the movie was ill, im still not sure if i like don better though. oh and yeah the soundtrack rocks..in fact i just noticed the tune (the one where the tranny looking guy sings like a tarzan yell...) soulmarcosa posted some bollywood remix a few months back featuring M.I.A. and they used that villain theme song, love that song. I think fred flinstone did the double sided coin trick to cheat barney haha at hitler as prison guard. one thing i didn't like was Amitabh dying, i wanted him to hook up with the lady in white...it was like optimus prime dying in transformers. great movie though, my mom used to watch it over and over in bombay theatres when it came out in the 70s and i finally got around to seeing it now!

here's the song,(M.I.A.'s galang remix) it samples "mehooba mehooba"
    http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ALCWKAYPS8T311W60LOM9LAAG

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Soulseek it & enjoy. Take the 185 & get yourself a call girl.

Yeah, that's a good one too.

But seriously, that Ananda Shankar and his Music is one record worth owning.

• Funny that!, he did hook up with her in real life.

"The Curry Western".... Best Bollywood film ever made IMO.

Peace
    Mo

• here's today's email:

You are so sadly idiot.
    Hahahahahahahaha what for a big idiot!
    Fuck your mom and go to hell

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    at least he used "your" properly

By the way you may want to document all this and send it to ebay