My Kung Fu Sucks (NRR)

2»

Comments

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

Hmmmm...I'll have two of the magnificent pork chops and a pound of magnificent ground chuck...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who's that bucktoothed dude that is always Wong Fei Hung's student? Was that kid real?

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

"Gary! YOU SUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

"HUANG Qin is a champion of one of the most prestigious professional Wushu teams in the world, the Shanghai Wushu Team. She has been officially honored by the Chinese government with the highest ranking possible in wushu, Wu Ying Ji. Before coming to JING, she was a full-time professor of Wushu at Ningbo TiYu University"

See, this is what I'm talking about. How are you gonna stand face to face with this kind of ability and resume and NOT want to show proper respect? Diz, take full advantage of having such an esteemed teacher-get all you can out of it.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

"HUANG Qin is a champion of one of the most prestigious professional Wushu teams in the world, the Shanghai Wushu Team. She has been officially honored by the Chinese government with the highest ranking possible in wushu, Wu Ying Ji. Before coming to JING, she was a full-time professor of Wushu at Ningbo TiYu University"

See, this is what I'm talking about. How are you gonna stand face to face with this kind of flexibility[/b] and resume and NOT want to show proper respect?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

Yes My Youn Auntie! I think Paul needs to post the Cover of PB for this I would really like to see that! Hook it up Channing Manning! ahahhhahh... "Sister I have NO HOME NOW"... Name that movie?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    once again:
    Fedor Emelianenko

does anyone know him?

as far as i know, the baddest mawfugga on the face of this planet right now. Russia does not mess around.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    His brother Aleks (with all the ill Russian thug tattoos he got during his five-year prison stint) is pretty rugged, too. Fedor is supposed to fight Mirko Cro-Cop sometime soon. That should be some shit.

I wish Wanderlei would put on 20 pounds and fight him. Pound for pound, NO ONE is seein' Silva.

His brother Aleks (with all the ill Russian thug tattoos he got during his five-year prison stint) is pretty rugged, too.

yes. and the amazing thing about them two is that they're big guys but they're so quick!

Fedor is supposed to fight Mirko Cro-Cop sometime soon.

definitely should be a good one. I really can't envision Fedor losing to anybody though...but if someone can, it'd be Mirko.

I wish Wanderlei would put on 20 pounds and fight him. Pound for pound, NO ONE is seein' Silva.

i may have to agree. you gotta love how he clutches his hands together and starts twisting 'em, as if to say "in 2 seconds, you're gonna be making contact with these babies".

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I recently watched a clip from the Brazilian version of Jackass (A Morte or Death) where the three, well, jackasses from the show went to Wanderlei's gym. That dude has a great sense of humor. He kept slapping the shit out of 'em and grinning.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

Yes My Youn Auntie! I think Paul needs to post the Cover of PB for this I would really like to see that!

Well, it ain't the cover, but who's complaining?

Ladies & Gents... Hui Ying Hung Raer...

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

Yes My Youn Auntie! I think Paul needs to post the Cover of PB for this I would really like to see that!

Well, it ain't the cover, but who's complaining?

Ladies & Gents... Hui Ying Hung Raer...

Yo da Man Paul! I love it!!! Is that the only footage?

That dude has a great sense of humor. He kept slapping the shit out of 'em and grinning.

word. he's a lovable monster.