Official meaningful words for the holidays thread

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
To all soulstrutters:I hope you all have a happy holiday season. Enjoy your family, friends and drugs. and for those about to go on vacation I hope to bicker and laugh with y'all online in the new year.personal note:it was a year ago tomorrow that I got fired from my old job amid some serious harrassment shit. I felt pretty damn depressed at the time and posted about it on soulstrut. The community here gave me nothing but well wishes and advise both of which were incredibly appreciated. A year later I am working in a much better postiion, making much more money and my old job in comparrison has closed up shop. The company itself looks to be in financial ruin and though I shouldn't wish anything bad on anyone or anything I can't help but feel some sort of karmic balance has come into play.Once again everybody thanks for the pointless arguments, funny anecdotes and pictures of alien vaginas in the '05.-Adam

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    All the best Guzzo. You seem weird but

• girgir 329 Posts
    happy holidays guzzo, soulstrut, and beyond.

it's time to go mail some secret santa ish.

• happy holidays everyone!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    All the best Guzzo. You seem weird but
    haha!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    It's definitely been a year full of good and bad and ugly but most of us have made it through. That's worth being thankful for. Hope all you newbies and VIPs have a positive and meaningful time whatever you will be doing in the coming days.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Warmest wishes.

'05 was a tough one.

Deepest appreciation for all who showed support and were selfless during one crazy segment of life. i hope to connect with many of you in the first half of '06. reciprocity here runs deep- much deeper than records and the like.

drink whiskey or scotch. stay warm. hug your mom. listen to jazz records. respect the way friends change and the way you have too. make a snapshot of the year any way you choose to remember it by. drink more whiskey.

peace.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hope everybody is well. I love you all.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    drink more whiskey.

peace.

• fuckchristmas.org

Warm fuzzy mistletoe snuggles to all

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hey, all the best to everyone on Soulstrut for the holiday season. From the end of March 2005 has definitely been 9 months I would like to forget for one huge reason in particular but you guys have always managed to make me smile & laugh when things have been tough & a big thanks to the people that PM'd me good thoughts when I was lower than low, you'll probably never know how much it meant. Take care & may your festive celebrations be merry & fulfilling.
    Looking forward to a better 2006
    Kris

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukkah/Killer Kwanzaa to all yall folls!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    fuckchristmas.org

Warm fuzzy mistletoe snuggles to all

Ha! Thanks for that.

I realize that this is rather late in the game to be requesting this, but if any of you still have holiday shopping to do please consider making charitable donations in honor of friends and family rather than buying gifts this year (or any year for that matter). All this gifting going on feels more like thinly veiled exchanging to me, which isn't really what the season is supposed to be about. So instead of giving store-bought gifts, give to those who truly need it this time of year.

Thank you,

[/soapbox]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    happy holidays everyone!

• One Love All

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Season's Greetings evryone!
    Stay safe and enjoy your families and friends.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Just wanna wish all the strutters out there a great christmas. Hope everyone gets to spend some quality time with their friends, family and loved ones. I can't wait to see my family, just a few more hours of work left. Last year was a really rough holiday season for me, just wanted to thank all the strutters for the kind words and all. 2006 I hope to meet some of you in the real world and trade with many others. Hcrink, got my records in the mail today, thanks hommie. Hope yours make there way to you very soon. And gir, you should be getting some records any day now too.

~jeremy

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just wanna wish all the strutters out there a great christmas. Hope everyone gets to spend some quality time with their friends, family and loved ones.

What Jeremy said....and a Safe one too

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

take care of yourselves, and all the best to you and yours. hope you were good and satan gets you everything you desired. yes the mispelling was intentional. peace in the good year!

• i feel ya guzzo. i was going through the same thing last x mas. i was in a major label band that was getting run into the ground by the management and lead singer. since i've left things have never been better for me, but the idiot is still trying to make it with no record deal, no band, no money, and a bigger line of bullshit. karma is indeed a good thing.

this place is a great spot to learn about records, music, diversity, and in my opinion, is the best board around. all the best to my fellow strutters through the holidays and the new year. peace. pres.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Werd... Happy Holidays to all you fools - ya'll some crazy ass mo-fo's and I enjoy posting, reading and learning on this board. If any of you come to the OC be sure to hit me up - furr real. Enjoy your time with your family, friends, loved ones, etc. One...

DJ Cire

PS: big ups to Asprin, Guzzo, Iron Monk, King Most, Trew, Herm, Karlito and all the other strutters who have made a young/somewhat newbie feel like a veterano!

PEACE!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah happy holidays to all of you.

To the men:

May your boners be huge and your bitches hot.

To the ladies:

May your tits stay firm and your bling extra blingy.

Warmest wishes,

Dizzy Bull.

• Yeah happy holidays to all of you.

To the men:

May your boners be huge and your bitches hot.

To the ladies:

May your tits stay firm and your bling extra blingy.

Warmest wishes,

Dizzy Bull.

Dizzy,

The best Christmas wishes ever!

Phil

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    damn,

ME
    ME
    Me

ya'll mufucks.

good tidings to each and every one of youz. so entertaining. prosper.

out.

one.

jaymack

• girgir 329 Posts
    And gir, you should be getting some records any day now too.

=]

yay for records! yay to anyone else getting records for the holdays!!!

(btw what happened to mylatency's all record related weekend?)

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    To the 'Strut Massive,

I have enjoyed another year of joking, bickering, laughing, debating, shittalkin' with you guys. Considering how I detest Killwaukee, you guys have truly been a bright spot in an otherwise bleak social scene. Also, I had a tough 2004 professionally and you guys were a great source of comfort and escape. I've been blessed to have very fantastic year in 2005 and you guys were very much a part of it. I've met some cool cats from this site and I hope to meet more during this upcoming year. I look forward to conversing with each of you on the daily, and I wish EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU nothing less than the best for 2006. God bless you all.

Peace, blessings, and prosperity,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• It's definitely been a year full of good and bad and ugly but most of us have made it through. That's worth being thankful for.

though iam just a lil dude around here and not been on the strut for that long, i'd like to thank you guys for soulstruttin. i laugh my ass off every time iam around here and have been learning a lot. thank you and enjoy your holidays (i agree with that whiskey statement...)

pace,

dirk

• Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy New Year to all!

• Official meaningful words for the holidays:

HURRY UP AND PAY OFF ALL THE CHRISTMAS DEBT ON YOUR CREDIT CARDS[/b]

Carry on.