Dj Day........angry?

flunkflunk 230 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• He gets testy when his reruns come on. You know the camera adds 5 pounds.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yeah, I get angry. And I also post half drunk sometimes.

Adios and happy holidays.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ever drink so much you can't sleep?

Ughhh...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Ughhh...

the more i drink the easier it gets to sleep

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i like it once i'm finally home in bed and i close my eyes and it feels like i'm spinning and falling at the same time! neat!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i like it once i'm finally home in bed and i close my eyes and it feels like i'm spinning and falling at the same time! neat!

ewwww, not me. because usually that means i have to concentrate with all my might to avoid barfing. and that makes it hard to sleep.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

ewwww, not me. because usually that means i have to concentrate with all my might to avoid barfing. and that makes it hard to sleep.

aka finding your tolerance limit and having a whitey. Too many nights spent like this in my youth after stumbling home and rolling a spliff. Intense buzz, but never appreciated when it happens because of the puking risk. It's like being on a rollercoaster with a really bad flu.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

ewwww, not me. because usually that means i have to concentrate with all my might to avoid barfing[/b] . and that makes it hard to sleep.
    There's an easy solution to that=
    Turn your head sideways and sleep on your stomach.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    having a whitey.

Say what?

having a whitey.

Say what?

Yeah, I know how that sounds. Lost in translation. You know how UK folks usually have pink cheeks? Oh dear, I'll stop there.

You know how UK dudes usually have pink cheeks?
    Ayo?

Ayo?

No, I self-pasued already.

Ayo?

Yeah, I know. I had to get a cheap shot in before I leave the building.

Ayo?

Yeah, I know. I had to get a cheap shot in before I leave the building.

OK then, I'm gonna start talking shit about you in 5... 4.... 3...

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    huh? ... whitey?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    having a whitey.

Say what?

Noun. A short period of feeling sick, or queasy; often a reaction to excessive consumption of alcohol or drugs. From the pallid skin of someone feeling sick. Cf. 'throw a whitey'. E.g."John's just had a whitey and had to go home early."

having a whitey.

Say what?

Noun. A short period of feeling sick, or queasy; often a reaction to excessive consumption of alcohol or drugs. From the pallid skin of someone feeling sick. Cf. 'throw a whitey'. E.g."John's just had a whitey and had to go home early."

Thank you!

An almost whitey was known as a "greyon" (sic, no pun intended)

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Ughhh...

Aahhh!!! I see, that shit happens to me sometimes.
    PS/ I don't drink often.

What about Day, I haven't read the thread at all... should I?
    LOL

B.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Sorry if this has already been noted but is DJ Day's new 12" pretty, you know, KICK ASS?

Dude is

• i like it once i'm finally home in bed and i close my eyes and it feels like i'm spinning and falling at the same time! neat!

that and you have to hold onto the grass for dear life to avoid falling off the earth

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Sorry if this has already been noted but is DJ Day's new 12" pretty, you know, KICK ASS?

???

No review yet?

(I have payola )

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

???

No review yet?

(I have payola )

Oops, that should have read, ISN'T DAY'S new 12" pretty KICK ASS. In other words, it is very kick ass. Isn't it?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oops, that should have read, ISN'T DAY'S new 12" pretty KICK ASS. In other words, it is very kick ass. Isn't it?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

???

No review yet?

(I have payola )

You'll be straight once they use it for the intro music to King of Queens. Be patient, young chubbywan learner.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    dude that king of queens joke was funny the first go around........it's just milked to death right aboot nooo. Move on to this trimmed chinstrap beard or something. HAH!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    dude that king of queens joke was funny the first go around........it's just milked to death right aboot nooo. Move on to this trimmed chinstrap beard or something. HAH!

Ask faux rizzles about milked to death