favorite SHARK (nrr)

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
i like these ones:sand tiger a.k.a. grey nurse shark.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• The Talking Shark aka Bruce

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    JABBERJAW

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

I wuv shark's fin soup, but that picture is making me saddy koala.

• 2 Aussie sharks...

The Placid

The Spotted Wobbegong.

The Vicious...

The Bull shark... (yeah I know it's not a great white, just a good image)

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I like Nurse sharks, especially when they fight midgets.

• I wuv shark's fin soup, but that picture is making me saddy koala.

Fuck man... That is unbearbly ill.. Fucking criminals...
    What a powerfully impactful image.... sad Blinky indeed....

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    i like these ones:

sand tiger a.k.a. grey nurse shark.
    peace, stein. . .

co-sign, grey nurse are a great shark

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

People from vegas should be familiar with this Desert Shark.

- spidey

• whale sharks are my shit. they're gy-normous and don't eat folls. they don't even want to eat us.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    hammerhead

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• You mad, sharkie?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Happy shark.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    The Spotted Wobbegong.
    wtf?!

• hammerhead

for sure. did a report in third grade on hammerheads and are still one of my favorites. nature in full "WTF??!?" evolution mode.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

whale sharks are my shit. they're gy-normous and don't eat folls. they don't even want to eat us.

CO SIGN

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    hammerhead frenzy

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    hammerhead frenzy

hammerhead frenzy

Real headz (m. jackson) know the dealz!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hammerhead frenzy

...i saw the title of this thread, and just knew.

hammerhead frenzy

...i saw the title of this thread, and just knew.
    Hi M*tt. So this hammerhead dude is a character from a movie right? What's the movie about? Young Bizzle wants to know.

• well, right now this guy is my favorite Shark. Joe Thornton is mos def the dude right now...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Landshark.

candygram.

UPS.

• hammerheads are the illest.

they use their flat hammerfaces to pin down mantarays while they bite their fishwings off

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Paul Newman/Jackie Gleeson

• this post is so me.

I seriously am a bit obsessed by sharks. I plan to go cage diving with whites in South Africa someday, though I am also leaning toward the whites near the Farallon Islands area off San Fran cause they're bigger.

My fav shark would have to be the White based on aspects and mystery. For instance, the white shark is one of the only sharks with a blood temperature slightly above the water, the mako and I believe porbeagle sharks also have this feature. Secondly, no one has ever filmed a white mating. No one has even seen a white mating. No one is sure how far they travel, nor what their exact ranges are. Some seem to travel in groups but others fight if not left alone. No one knows why they are the only shark with opaque eyes. And the scariest fact is that they can stop mid swim, and just hang in mid water with only their head out in the open air, able to peer around from a stationary spot. Yikes. and the list goes on.....

Sharks rule.

• "Excuse me sir, yes yes I know I look frightfully hideous and I'm so sorry for bothering you.....oh golly gee I hope I learned how to speak your language correctly and this doesn't just sound like teeth scraping against bone, but have you seen any seals around here or are there just salmon? Now, please sir calm down, you're scaring me.....look CALM THE F DOWN!, I'm gonna faint if I don't find something to eat......could I just get a taste of that pretty pink hat? Was that really too much to ask? Ok, fine. Have it your way. I shall dine on thine face."

Sharks are sooo misunderstood.

• yo has anyone seen those Great Whites straight jumping out of the water like ten feet in the air out by the Farallon Islands?!?! There was a whole study/program about these folls. I saw some footage of it on Discovery once. Who's got the hook-up on those shits?