Who eats roasted peanuts with the shell on?

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I do.I eat them, shell and all.Everyone is like "WHAT THE HELL" or "I KNOW THAT'S GOTTA HURT COMING OUT."It doesn't. Well, just a little.Seriously though, I buy salted peanuts for a reason. I like salt. Why buy salted peanuts and then take off the shell which HAS ALL THE SALT?I do this with sunflower seeds as well but I've pretty much converted to peanuts, because sunflower seed shells are more like shards and they DO hurt coming out.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    you be MAD SALTY up in this mutha

• guilty. i prefer them with salted shell but i'll eat plain peanuts too if i have to.
    peace, stein. . .

• guilty. i prefer them with salted shell but i'll eat plain peanuts too if i have to.
    peace, stein. . .

THANK YOU.

Everyone acts like I'm fucking insane when they see me eating whole peanuts. At least I can say I have a celebrity on my side.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    I eats the whole chicken

• I eats the whole chicken

I hold out for the anus myself. You haven't lived until you've eaten a butter-sauteed chicken anus.

• I DJ'd a local music journalist's 50th birthday party recently. There was a really hot 30something Asian chick in a silver minidress and legs up to her eyebrows. She was with some corny skinny white dude in his 50s who had a goatee and looked really "out there." He came over and asked me "DO YOU HAVE ANY JOE TEX??" , his breath smelling like he had eaten about two bags of Grafwritah's peanuts, shell and all. I was so disgusted I almost punched him in the mouth and took his girlfriend behind the bushes. But instead I smiled, said, "I think so, " neglected to play the aforementioned Joe Tex 45, and posted this account on Soulstrut instead.

I'm now going to shoot myself. Have fun revealing your crate diggers.

• Did she have a bulge between her legs?

-graf

No. No TVTS in NC 50-yr-old music journalist parties.

I'm getting mad just thinking how hot she was and how bad dude's breath stunk. I hate peanuts now. Thanks Graf.

No. No TVTS in NC 50-yr-old music journalist parties.

I'm getting mad just thinking how hot she was and how bad dude's breath stunk. I hate peanuts now. Thanks Graf.

Right right.

Ever been with a girl who said she couldn't self lubricate? That's right.

She's been eating shell-on peanuts.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    I eats the whole chicken

I hold out for the anus myself. You haven't lived until you've eaten a butter-sauteed chicken anus.

your right, and your right about the shells too......I do my darndest to eat everymotherfucking bit of eberything.......shit's dun environmintell

eat it all or your soft

• I do this.

Sunflower seeds, too. Fiber like WHOAH.