Ebay Taxidermy Alert!! (NRR)

2»

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Oh shit I've been laughing at my naked cubicle for like 5 minutes straight. This shit is beyond beyond. I just printed out a picture of this horse and pinned it to my wall.

The cute girl sitting next to me looks at me funny

Tell her that you were on Blind Date. Wait for her reaction.

it wouldn't impress her she is on the phone with Brian Austin Green right now (no joke)

Tell her that you were on Blind Date. Wait for her reaction.

• I'm going to ask my wife if tonight she wants to get stuffed in a unusual position. And it's not going to be at the old country buffet.

touche. nice one.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Hey guys, would it be out of line to ask that folks hold off from bidding on this horse? I really need it to fill a spot in my collection. It would make my holiday.

• Nut holder my ass. Give it to the guy with the fox hump hat.

As disgusting as these things are, I can't help but be slightly compelled to purchase one of these items. I have no idea why.

It's just... that horse... WHAT THE FUCK. I just want to know why the fuck it's stuffed like that and WHERE DID THE LEG GO.

Seriously. What do you do with that?

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I got carried away vacuuming in the LIVING ROOM and I ran into your HUMAN SITTING POSITION HORSE CARCASS and accidentally BROKE IT'S RIGHT LEG OFF."

"That's ok, as long as his penis is still intact."

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

that fucking horse is going to give me some HORRIBLE nightmares

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

Same Guy, fuckwad, peddling that shit, I'd love to stuff his ass.........