songs that get you PUMPED

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Any fusion of rap & metal. Anything "Xtreme" or suitable for some type of "boarding".

HAHAHAHA

• You're the Best- Karate Kid Sdtk

massiv cosign. We need a 'retarded' graemlin.

Del - Mr. Dobalina
    T-Connection - Do What You wanna Do

on the Ante Up tip, check the reggae boot that has that beat with bounty killer's 'Fire with Fire'...heavy.

$??

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    OK, seriously though, the Velvets "White Light White Heat". Especially while smoking speed.

• OK, seriously though, the Velvets "White Light White Heat". Especially while smoking speed.

co-sign. Also, from the same album, "Heard Her Call My Name". That last guitar solo where he hits the first note and it just comes out as feedback is my favorite moment.

• KMD - Smokin That Shit
    ESG - My Love For You
    Dungeon Family - On&On&On
    out HUD - Gingko's Lost (song is craazy)

OK, seriously though, the Velvets "White Light White Heat". Especially while smoking speed.

co-sign. Also, from the same album, "Heard Her Call My Name". That last guitar solo where he hits the first note and it just comes out as feedback is my favorite moment.

indeed. perhaps the very meaning of "pumped".

• OK, seriously though, the Velvets "White Light White Heat". Especially while smoking speed.

indeed. perhaps the very meaning of "pumped".

It's like I'm coming all day and all night [/b]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Immigrant Song: Led Zep

good choice

yup

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Motorhead - Ace of Spades

MC5: "looking At You"

• It's like I'm coming all day and all night [/b]

how could I forget the Ahhnold Workout LP. He talks about blasting his bicepts to 22" while the Weather Girls 'Its Raining Men' is in the background.

$??

• MC5: Borderline[/b]

MC5: Borderline[/b]

Tough to choose just one of theirs.

• MC5: Borderline[/b]

Tough to choose just one of theirs.

I hear that!

How about SISTER RAY?! that shit is punishing.

Curtis-Move On Up
    The MVPs-Turning My Heartbeat Up
    The Valentinos-Sweeter Than The Day Before
    Three Six-Stay Fly
    Pharoh-Simon Says

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

YEAH, forget that weaksauce Judas Priest. I was watching the video for "Breaking The Law" the other day, and it struck me how soft it really was (no ayo).

Lemmy > Rob Halford.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

dj class - tear the club up
    lil jon - bia bia

• out HUD - Gingko's Lost (song is craazy)

Wow, really great choice.

The muted guitar/cello combination that drops about 2:40 in is

This is a good thread w/ good stuff already mentioned.

I'd offer: any track off of "Suplex" by Karp

And, strangely, "Heart Cooks Brain" and "All Night Diner" by Modest Mouse

• pknypkny 549 Posts

Love that song, but I'd have to give it to "Iron Fist", that song makes me wanna fuck shit up the second the bassline kicks in.

YEAH, forget that weaksauce Judas Priest. I was watching the video for "Breaking The Law" the other day, and it struck me how soft it really was (no ayo).

Lemmy > Rob Halford.

Agree, but "British Steel" is still my shit, I have lots of memories of teenage troublemaking to that album. Especially "Grinder".

• Before sports day I once watched the whole of the rocky anthology and played streets of rage 2 for like 10 ten straight hours (dope music) lets just say that day was epic.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    The Dream Team - Calling On The Dream Team

• slushslush 691 Posts
    always:
    esg - ufo

right now:
    fabolous - back atcha
    modeselektor - kill bill no. 4

• Times Up -O.C.

Come Clean -Jeru the Damaja
    Solid selections, most def'. Gotta give an honorable mention to another "Word Life..." joint -- "No Main Topic"

But one that's been getting me amped most recently:

Nat Adderley's "That's Right!" (particularly Charlie Rouse's solo after the opening phrasing)

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Any fusion of rap & metal. Anything "Xtreme" or suitable for some type of "boarding".

crink we need to hang out. do you like white zombie? how much can you bench?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I think Noz wants to "max you out," Crink.

• edubedub 715 Posts

I think Noz wants to "max you out," Crink.

AY
    Oooooooo

• this may seem pretty weaksauce, but i always have to fist pump whenever the hook in "Care of Cell 44" comes on.

so pumped right now.