Does it ever smell like poo where you live?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I live in Sonoma County, CA. It is still very much an agricultural community here, so there are lots of farms & they use lots of manure. Sometimes it smells like the air just shit it's pants. I belive this might be what Quintessence meant by "Cototi Funk".

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    it does where i work, well it does now. we just moved into a new building with meat packing/hearding plants 5 blocks down on either end. YUM!

• Yes, last weekend all of Richmond VA smelled like shit. It was really nasty. At first I kept check my shoe to see if I stepped in shit, but it was just the foul stench of crap floating down the river from agricultural runoff.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    harris ranch on highway 5 on the way to la. pheeew.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    the people down the street own horses/sheep...and farther down theres a praire with a bunch of cows in it. so...yeah if its windy!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    REP YO POO SMELL OR YOUZ

• maybe it's your upper lip ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I used to Live in Riverside, CA. a little too close to Fontana (AKA Fontucky)

maybe it's your upper lip ?

don't you have to go spend money on Bossa Nova records or something?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    It's the opposite where I live.

Anyone from the College & Dufferin area???

Live by a couple of chocolate factories. There's nothing better than walking outside and smelling...

Everywhere...

I think Riverside is actually made of poo.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    maybe it's your upper lip ?

oh no he didn't

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I think Riverside is actually made of poo.

you just broke my mind

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i used to live on sorauren right by the chocolate factory (n or kelly)

damn that was torture!!!

the stinkiest has to be breweries... in halifax my moms house is like a 15 minute walk from the olands brewery and MAN o MAN can that ever put out soem stink.

• the stinkiest has to be sewage treatment plants[/b]...

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I live in Sonoma County, CA. It is still very much an agricultural community here, so there are lots of farms & they use lots of manure. Sometimes it smells like the air just shit it's pants. I belive this might be what Quintessence meant by "Cototi Funk".

Are these their Christmas decorations?

• the stinkiest has to be sewage treatment plants[/b]...

or hippies

Are these their Christmas decorations?

that is fuckin' sweet!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Beaumont, Texas is one of the worst smelling cities I've ever been to. First time there I was in a Grocery Store and I asked the cashier "What's that weird smell outside" she replied with "What smell??" I realized that it smelled like ass there 24/7/364.

• Beaumont, Texas is one of the worst smelling cities I've ever been to. First time there I was in a Grocery Store and I asked the cashier "What's that weird smell outside" she replied with "What smell??" I realized that it smelled like ass there 24/7/364.[/b]

Which one day of the year does it not smell like shit in Texas??

Beaumont, Texas is one of the worst smelling cities I've ever been to. First time there I was in a Grocery Store and I asked the cashier "What's that weird smell outside" she replied with "What smell??" I realized that it smelled like ass there 24/7/364.[/b]

and is it considered a holiday?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

the stinkiest has to be breweries... in halifax my moms house is like a 15 minute walk from the olands brewery and MAN o MAN can that ever put out soem stink.

not untrue - i used to live by the Amsterdam at Portland and King, in the summer it was suffocating.

the absolute worst is the smell of shit and fear and death coming from the slaughterhouse at Niagara. i've gone to parties at the row houses across from there. i don't know how people live there...depending on the wind direction, you can smell it all the way at Queen by Trinity Bellwoods Park.

• in booklyn i lived near the ICO cheese factory when it was on Bergen street, and when that place was cookin' it stank up the whole neighborhood like some extremely sharp cheddar cheese.

• in booklyn i lived near the ICO cheese factory when it was on Bergen street, and when that place was cookin' it stank up the whole neighborhood like some extremely sharp cheddar cheese.

It smells like that in Dublin by the Guinness brewery. The ultra-stinky hop smell is like walking around with your head in a bag of rancid Fritos...

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Living in agricultural Wisconsin (the local college is nicknamed MOO U) I smell alot of shit. Smells like manure all summer, but the worst smell is liquid pig shit. Fuck, that shit stinks, and they spray it. Chicken shit is bad too, but this is worse.

For about a week in late summer the whole town smelled like puke, not shit, but putrid, rancid puke. Fucking reaked, you'd walk out of a smelly bar and gag. It was that bad, turned out to be the recycling drop off bins behind the grocery. Fuck, that sucked, hope it dosen't happen again. Wash your cans and bottles kids!

Beaumont, Texas is one of the worst smelling cities I've ever been to. First time there I was in a Grocery Store and I asked the cashier "What's that weird smell outside" she replied with "What smell??" I realized that it smelled like ass there 24/7/364.[/b]

Where's the "You're Jealous" graemlin?? Or should that be "Your Jealous"???

Living in agricultural Wisconsin (the local college is nicknamed MOO U) I smell alot of shit. Smells like manure all summer, but the worst smell is liquid pig shit. Fuck, that shit stinks, and they spray it. Chicken shit is bad too, but this is worse.

I clearly need to step my animal shit game up.

I'm confused by this too. Try "yer".

• Beaumont, Texas is one of the worst smelling cities I've ever been to. First time there I was in a Grocery Store and I asked the cashier "What's that weird smell outside" she replied with "What smell??" I realized that it smelled like ass there 24/7/364.[/b]

Huh? I was working under the assumption that the other 364 days the state smelled like Republicans and Creationists. Make you want to dive into a pile of shit for relief...

Huh? I was working under the assumption that the other 364 days the state smelled like Republicans and Creationists. Make you want to dive into a pile of shit for relief...

Of all the odors I've smelled in my life, nothing compares to the greasy haired, dandruff infested, shower once a month whether he needed it or not, 40+ year old, livin' with Mom, stank breathed, idiot savant matrix # reciting record collectro.