thieves! (NRR)

2»

Comments

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

Lemme just say, cable organizers / zip ties/ whatEVER the fuck you call them, are by far my favorite innovation of the past decade or so.

• you will definitely wind up getting sued if you booby-trap them in any way.
    on what grounds? If someone has no right to be on my private property and they hurt themselves how is that my fault? Can I at least wait up one night, beat the shit out of 'em, drag 'em off my property, and claim ignorance. The word of some fucking theif vs. mine is probably not so good... Sometimes I wish I lived in TX where it's legal to protect your property with deadly force...

You would probably be OK if you just shot them, but sticking glass shards, razors etc would def give you legal problems. It's the difference between defending yourself vs. intent to cause bodily harm.

Now if you go into Trinidad (and I am sure this is true in Jamaica and probably many other places) everyone's walls around their houses have broken glass cemented into the tops of the wall. You would have a line of people here in the US looking to burgle you just so's they could sue you after.

true we have glass bottles on the walls, a lot of barbed wire too.

• so I've been getting my solar lights stolen out of my front yard. After the 1st time i cemented them all in, well last night 2 more were stolen!

man, pardon me being dense or something, but would this just be for a prank, or are these things sellable?!?

Get a paintball gun and wait for 'em, Chuck Norris style...

nah, Chuck Norris lets the kids steal em, and then when the kids take the lights to the pawn shop to flip for money, Chuck's working behind the counter and he gives them pawn tickets that say, "you're dead!" and then they keel over.