Youre Supposed To Be Xmas Shopping Finds

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
thank god i was greedy todayi also copped some suede gloves for moma robe for my fatherand stared at dozens of fine women in the mall

Comments

• Yesterday I bought between 2-300 records including silk screen OG studio ones, Congos "Fisher Man" 45 on upsetter, Rene & Angela S/T, a few stock copies of a great female sweet 45, Joe Bataan gold label "Gypsy Woman" LP, Esther Williams 45, and so on.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Rene & Angela S/T

Is this one also a terd in your estimation?

• Rene & Angela S/T

Are you trying to start beef with a product I might sell? Seems kind of mean-spirited.

I'm not really into jherricurl shit, so it's a little hard for me to evaluate.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    how much did you end up selling that one i sold to you for?

Rene & Angela S/T

Are you trying to start beef with a product I might sell? Seems kind of mean-spirited.

Just curious.

I actually don't really see the appeal of this record myself, although I like Wall to Wall.

• how much did you end up selling that one i sold to you for?

Well, young Mack, that was the more common "Wall To Wall" LP, and the copy you sent me was well short of the Mint condition you advertised, so I sold it for the same price I bought it for.

that's weak. i dont think i graded it mint though, ive never graded a record mint. either that or i sent you the wrong copy since i have a bunch laying around, although they were all in gret shape, either way sorry to hear that. i'll get u back when the time comes

how much did you end up selling that one i sold to you for?

Well, young Mack, that was the more common "Wall To Wall" LP, and the copy you sent me was well short of the Mint condition you advertised, so I sold it for the same price I bought it for.

Can you not find it in yourself to humor the youth? Where is your holiday spirit?

The answer we are looking for is, "$100--and by virtue of your role in this transaction, you are officially a Big Dude, TheMack!"

since i have a bunch laying around, although they were all in gret shape

BALLER ALERT!

suck it faux, naw its not a raer record by any means, just in demand with a certain crowd

suck it faux, naw its not a raer record by any means, just in demand with a certain crowd

You mad?

• It's nothing really, that's why I never contacted you about it; I think I sold it a couple days after I got it. No harm, no foul.

not at all, just didnt need a retort from you

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Rene & Angela S/T

Just curious.

I actually don't really see the appeal of this record myself, although I like Wall to Wall.

seconded the S/T is simply raer but not good. Modern soul rendition of "Hotel California" no plaese.

Faux didn't you badmouth wall to wall just a few months ago in another thread?

seconded the S/T is simply raer but not good. Modern soul rendition of "Hotel California" no plaese.

Faux didn't you badmouth wall to wall just a few months ago in another thread?

No, that was Paycheck.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    all you New York hAtters type alike

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    this thread sucks.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i feel like i started this

yet i dont know how

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    this thread sucks.

isn't this what every thread is like though?

• this thread sucks.

Can I tell you of untold reggae raers to make up for it?

I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Can I tell you of untold reggae raers to make up for it?

Yes.

?????? huh ????

• huh

it was a bad joke

So yeah. reggae dude. Al Moodie 12" and Skylarking OG and Burning Spear silkscreen and Revolutionaries and wackies and shit. Bob Andy Songbook. Agustus Pablo OG on Kaya. Fun stuff. Alton Ellis. Lots of Derrick Harriot 45s, but no "I'm A Loser". Sad. Not as much dub around this time, more vocalists. Which is fine by me.

• Options

Anti-drug commercials have come a long way. The one with the grandma sitting at the table adjusting the silverware because her grandkid was too high to have dinner with her kills me everytime.

• I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU

Anti-drug commercials have come a long way. The one with the grandma sitting at the table adjusting the silverware because her grandkid was too high to have dinner with her kills me everytime.

it's a tearjerker

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    "Yo, where the weed at son?"