Might headz know the deal with this???

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Or this???

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    somebody ished that Rastus. I guess it has breaks or something. Fairly common, I think (I see it around)

thanks, I saw an OG of the Rastus today for pretty cheap, but it didn't make the cut, wondering if I should go back...

The Orient Express has been reissued too, the OG goes for around $100 on the Bay. Most reports compare them to Kaleidoscope, with a Middle Eastern meets American Psych sound, sitars and heavy beats. Sounds pretty interesting.

• yeh bitch rastus is a horn rock double LP that is obnoxious as a erect dog dick and the orient express are a bunch of psych idiots who are ripping off ethnic folkways but can't hold ravi shankars jock strap. $100 and shit. do yourself a favor and buy 10 ethnic folkways instead.

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    Or this???

That has the Loop from Motion Mans song Mo Like Flows On.The record is pretty decent.Not a holy grail but should pick it up if you see for under 10 bucks.

a horn rock double LP that is obnoxious as a erect dog dick

So does that mean it's good?

Doesn't Folkways have an album of various household pet erections?

"No. 5, the hampster:"

(((proiinnnnng!!!)))

That has the Loop from Motion Mans song Mo Like Flows On.The record is pretty decent.Not a holy grail but should pick it up if you see for under 10 bucks.

It was $9.99, so I guess if it's still there next time through, I'll grab it. Thanks. It looked promising, but horn rock can go either way in a hurry, and when it's bad, it's bad[/b].

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    a horn rock double LP that is obnoxious as a erect dog dick

So does that mean it's good?

Doesn't Folkways have an album of various household pet erections?

"No. 5, the hampster:"

(((proiinnnnng!!!)))

haha!!!

I would so buy that!

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    Or this???

Aren't these dudes from Wisco or something?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    What's with the unibrow with the flag down at the bottom. He kinda looks like a bearded lady.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Or this???

Aren't these dudes from Wisco or something?

That's what I'm thinking.

• orient express are a bunch of psych idiots who are ripping off ethnic folkways but can't hold ravi shankars jock strap. $100 and shit. do yourself a

well, it has one killer track, "For a moment"..