Faux, what do you think about P.U.T.S. and UD?

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Just curious.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• Stein and Thes, what do you think about Faux?

who cares about what faux thinks?

C'mon, he's the "rap expert".

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    the return of BALZ!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I think that they're nice guys--Stein, in particular, whom I've had personal record-related dealings with.

C'mon, he's the "rap expert".

oh ok. sorry i didn't know.

I think that they're nice guys--Stein, in particular, whom I've had personal record-related dealings with.

Yeah, they're both super nice guys. I was more curious if you like their music actually.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yeah, they're both super nice guys. I was more curious if you like their music actually.

Never heard it... except for, I think, a couple of early 12"s from People Under the Stairs on college radio back when I lived in Atlanta. I have a suspicion that it's not really for me.

Not sure what the point of this thread is--to try and get me to hate on the music of two contributing members of the community? Seems kind of mean-spirited.

Seems kind of mean-spirited.
    ...just don't tell him anything you wouldn't want your girlfriend to hear.

S'all good. Just curious of your opinion since you're very opinionated when it comes to hip hop. I like the first Ugly Duckling album and celebrate P.U.T.S. entire catalog (even if its not hip to admit it)

The better question is what did faux think of o-dubs response to PUTS's response to o-dubs review of PUTS's record.

HAHAHAHAHA. jesus i'm bored.

jesus i'm bored.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i wanna see odubs review!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Da***l,

this dude is on your penis. seriously homee, be easy.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    who morroco? dont hatt on the homie

jesus i'm bored.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Somebody better hatt on somebody soon, or I'm gonna pass out.

Somebody better hatt on somebody soon, or I'm gonna get back to work.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yeah, they're both super nice guys.

I gotta give props to Thes. Bought some records from him recently & he sent me some hella dope promos from the tres label. Thanks, Dude!

Peace

h

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    S'all good. Just curious of your opinion since you're very opinionated when it comes to hip hop. I like the first Ugly Duckling album and celebrate P.U.T.S. entire catalog (even if its not hip to admit it[/b])
    Man, when did that start happening? I remember when a lot of people had a lot of love for P.U.T.S. and then all of a sudden people started to hatt.

The most retarded hatt for P.U.T.S. I ever heard was some dude telling me "thes one bought records off ebay, he spends madd dough, doesn't even dig in the crates 'cause he diggin in the keyboard".

Even though I haven't bought anything since their second album, I love the first two, and I heard a few clips from a more recent one and it was great.

Hi-Jack: Since some realmovemaking dudes post on here, which albums have people liked and/or been put onto based on certain soulstrut poster's personalities.

Stein seems like a real nice dude and makes me want to re-visit the first UD album.

• no starting threads about me while i'm digging in India assholes.
    ps. bangalore is hot as shi* right now.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    ...Diggin' in India!!!

Fuck!!!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    *ASSKISSING ALERT*

My Favorite Producer!

QITFOAA is one of my favorite albums ever. The beats are absolutely perfect, it works so well as a whole. Shits reediklee-us.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    ...Diggin' in India!!!

Fuck!!!

That means : "have a good trip in India" in Bapt's language.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i wanna see odubs review!

It was on hiphopsite.com I think. I don't even remember the content per se except, I think, I compared them to Ugly Duckling.

Ironically enough.

So, therefore, I think the key question here is:

What do PUTS think of UD?

Mwaaahahahahahahaha.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    PUTS and UD are myspace friends

• Stein and Thes, what do you think about Faux?

nothin but love for faux(no ayo) p.u.t.s. are top dudes too. collegues and true hommy's. peace, stein. . .