new radio mix up

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
If you want to check it out. It's a 1 hr and 45 min set from RSE Radio this past Saturday:http://kfai.org/kfai2/audarch.htmscroll down to RSE Radio and listen to the "most recent show". My mix will kick in about 15:00 into the show. Here's the list:RSE Radio 12-17-05DJ NIkolessMystik Journeymen-L.I.E (Listen Into Eternity) '96Boogie Down Productions-T'cha T'cha '88EPMD-Get Off The Bandwagon '88Street Smartz-Don't Trust Anyone '97Mic Terrorists-No Food '97Rose Family-Beaches & Creme '96Godfather Don-Styles By The Gram '96Chill Rob G-Let Me Know Something '96Jungle Brothers-Brain '97L The Head Toucha-Too Complex '97Darc Mind-Outside Looking In '96Big Nous-Just Not My Style '95Ellay Khule-Who's Killing Hip Hop? '05Supernatural-I'm A Fighter '05I-The Crow (Instrumental) O.C/ShowbizJuggaknots-Generally '01Akbar-Hold On '01Sunz Of Man w/True Master & Method Man-Collaboration '98Wu Tang Klan-Dashing '01Shamus w/Flu, Paradox, Mad Max-Challenge Us '97DJ Vadim w/Mr Lif, Esoteric, & Virtuoso-The Higher Standard [Mark B Remix]U God-Turbulence '99Def Jef w/Funkytown Pros-Soul Food '91K Borne-Tha Kwest '97Madkap-Proof Is In The Puddin '93Murs-All Day '00Keith Murray w/LL Cool J-Incredible '98Outkast -Chonky Fire '98Jin The MC-Top 5 (dead or alive) '05The Last Emperor-Invincible'98Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince-New Kids On The Black '88Johnny Guitar Watson-I Don't Want To be President '79Donal Byd-DominosI-bottoms up (Mighty Maestro) '93 new

Comments

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    fnck yeah nikoless.

this is d.j. tanner by the way...the.surgeon.general.

never wearing house shoes...!