Fantasy BBall Help Please

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Gotta drop one of my small forwards....narrowed it down to these three....suggestions please.Morris PetersonKyle KorverCaron Butler

Comments

• How is your scoring system set up?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    How is your scoring system set up?

FG% / FT%/ 3PTs / Pts / Reb / Ast / Steals / Blks / TO's

• Judging from each player's last 3 games, I would dump Korver even though he had a helluva game against Toronto. He is putting in some minutes though. I'm in The Sporting News Fantasy League which is based on all of what you mentioned as well as schedule & price fluctuation as dictated by all of the fantasy teams. As of right now, my forwards are Duncan, Diow, Odom & 'Sheed. I'm pretty happy with them even though Tim's kinda been underachieving lately

• You have to keep Korver because, if anything, he'll lace you in 3PT category... Butler should get more burn now that Jarvis Hayes is out indefinitely... Not to mention, he has been the 'zards 2nd best player for the last 5 or 6 games while Jamison has struggled...

Mo Pete gets the GAS FACE!!!

• Last time I had Korver was 2004-2005. I made money off of him with all the rookie hype & then dumped him. He was spending a lot of time behind the 3 point line and it got annoying when he wasn't on. I don't know how much his role has changed this year but like I said, he is getting the minutes. By the way, Chris Paul is tearing shit up. Early candidate for Rookie of The Year.

• I stand corrected. Last year was Korver's 2nd year. Sorry to all the 76er fans I may have offended.

• You have to keep Korver because, if anything, he'll lace you in 3PT category... Butler should get more burn now that Jarvis Hayes is out indefinitely... Not to mention, he has been the 'zards 2nd best player for the last 5 or 6 games while Jamison has struggled...

Mo Pete gets the GAS FACE!!!