ECURU 12''

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Jermaine Jackson's Italian release only(TAMLA) Ecuru 12".

Comments

• Are you offering or needing? thanks

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Are you offering or needing? thanks

Needin'

• are you sure this exists?

Ballroom put out an edit of it that should be still in print.

a cool record to look out for is "Motown Instrumentals" lp on Natural Resources that has a killer version of "Erucu".

• Definitive an italian bootleg from the 8ties... backside is either mama's pearl or i want you back from the Jackson 5 , i can't remember exactly...
    Not even easy to find, check italian ebay... maybe you can locate there a copy, peace G

Definitive an italian bootleg from the 8ties... backside is either mama's pearl or i want you back from the Jackson 5 , i can't remember exactly...
    Not even easy to find, check italian ebay... maybe you can locate there a copy, peace G

Its a bootleg???

• Definitive an italian bootleg from the 8ties... backside is either mama's pearl or i want you back from the Jackson 5 , i can't remember exactly...

Its a bootleg???

sunshine sound acetate

ballroom copy sounds best imo

Its a bootleg???

sunshine sound acetate

ballroom copy sounds best imo

The sunshine sound version is, from memory, spliced with one or two other tracks however....

• You also may look out for OST from Michael Masser " Mahogany", the track erucu appears on it, but take care i have had copies with a short version of the track too..
    the sought after version is 3.31 long.... peace G

• Its a bootleg???

might be, but a great 12" to have nevertheless. it has the 5 minute version of "i want you back" on side 1 and 3:25 of "erucu" on side 2.

You also may look out for OST from Michael Masser " Mahogany", the track erucu appears on it, but take care i have had copies with a short version of the track too..
    the sought after version is 3.31 long.... peace G

Ive got the MAHOGANY sdtrk. The ECURU 12" went for $400 on ebay today.

• Good to know, i think its time to search for that 12 inch in my crates, probably i have one copy left ....
    peace G