Other stuff in the news to think about (or not)

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Time picks three people of the year: Bill + Melinda Gates and...Bono.(What - will Time start picking 15 people of the year? Sheesh).Public health officials launch plan: have an STD? Think you might have infected others? They'll email them for you.(Talk about shitty spam email to receive).King Kong "only" makes $50,000,000. DISCUSS

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Our priorities are all fucked up. I mentioned this to my dad the other day when he told me it cost something like $500,000,000 TO MAKE A FUCKING MOVIE!?
    Seriously, that's just wrong.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Featured on the site is a selection of electronic greeting cards with a variety of chatty greetings to choose from: "There's something I need to tell you."

"It's not what you brought to the party, it's what you left with."

And there's the payoff line: "I got an STD, and you might have it too."

Wow. That's some scary sh*t right there.

By the way, this is a message to everyone on here: Get tested for all of these things if you haven't been before or aren't sure about your current status.

Yes, easier said than done, but it is the best thing you can do for your peace of mind, health, and the saftey of others. I couldn't be any more sincere about that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Public health officials launch plan: have an STD? Think you might have infected others? They'll email them for you.
    (Talk about shitty spam email to receive).

DISCUSS

Since the Public Health folks are sending it out I'd rather see a program where they send out a letter on some sort of official letterhead.

Can you imagine the pranksters out there who will have a field day with this and seriously fuck up some people's heads??

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Our priorities are all fucked up. I mentioned this to my dad the other day when he told me it cost something like $500,000,000 TO MAKE A FUCKING MOVIE!?
    Seriously, that's just wrong.

My mistake, it was only a mere $200,000,000.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Can you imagine the pranksters out there who will have a field day with this and seriously fuck up some people's heads??

I didn't imagine this before but now you've planted said idea in many an evil-thinking ex's head.