One More Media Created Myth Put To Rest (NRR)

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

But then again, some people believe George Bush personally blew up the levee's with sticks of dynomite that he bought for $10 Billion Dollars from Halliburton.

Who's mouth did that piece of shit fall from???

I don't believe that claim but there's clear precedent for the concern.

Study up!

That's about absurd as saying the current Neo-Nazi movement in Germany could duplicate what Hitler did!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

But then again, some people believe George Bush personally blew up the levee's with sticks of dynomite that he bought for $10 Billion Dollars from Halliburton.

Who's mouth did that piece of shit fall from???

I don't believe that claim but there's clear precedent for the concern.

Study up!

That's about absurd as saying the current Neo-Nazi movement in Germany could duplicate what Hitler did!!!

Uh, except that the current Neo-Nazi movement doesn't actually command state power. Whereas, the same structural forces in play in in Mississippi circa the 1920s are in effect today. I don't buy, for a moment, that anyone blew up the levees this August. But I think the rationale that something like that COULD happen is far, far from absurd.

I mean, what is so far-fetched about the idea that the rich would fuck over the poor to protect their own assets?

• politics and the board make you a victim of soulstrut. i pay to post here to you guys need to shut the fuck up.

la riots part 3 not 2. when the big one hits not if. face it, poor survivors suffer worse in disasters.

disasters kill both rich and poor however they impact the living poor worse than the living rich.

sorry about earlier when i went on my tookie rant. i had to blow off some steam. i am listing to survivor eye of the tiger right now. automated liberal response is my nickname for my friends mom in marin.

later,

ap