Record Mania Sweden

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I just want to say...these guys are on point. Excellent service, great selection, ( very impressed with the amount of great titles for sale..and even more in the back room!)anybody else cop from these guys ?some pretty rare and sought after titles from my wants ..they have dug up MINT!!!! ( without hitting me over the head for $$$)dont know how...they just do!big ups to these guys for also.. tripledouble aka big tl ! ! thank you for the speeeedy delivery on that lp, keep me posted.soon you will actually get cds from me !!!

Comments

• Definitely the best recordshop in Sweden. I lived in Stockholm for ten months and it took me about half that time to discover it, despite the fact that I lived approximately five minutes from the shop. It's quite easy to pass by, but once you've found it, you're hooked. All the staff are really friendly and the selection is superb. I miss living so close to it. Still, there's always the website.

• YEP. recordmania one of my top 10 fav. stores on earth. snickars also good if you are in stockholm. also a few good train station spots. peace, stein. . .

• i've been eyeing that mulatu of ethiopia for a while.

• Damn, I didn't get out there when I was there a week ago. I only did the erikstradt (sp) run of stores. Next time!

• Big up Lars!Some of my sweetest trades have come from this amigo.

• Options
    A quality dude. Welcome in Scarborough anytime.

Kevin.

• Skiv-Lasse copped Sweet Mixture before i did, grr... other than that, Lasse is top notch and the store is superb

/Leo

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts

"Trinidadian steel band groups covering Fela songs"

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Definitely the best recordshop in Sweden. I lived in Stockholm for ten months and it took me about half that time to discover it, despite the fact that I lived approximately five minutes from the shop. It's quite easy to pass by, but once you've found it, you're hooked. All the staff are really friendly and the selection is superb. I miss living so close to it. Still, there's always the website.

Yeah, it's definitely easy to miss - I walked right by it before I got to the end of the block all confused. Great store.

• PROPS TO LARS

• PROPS TO LARS

From when is the pic? Might be my old copy

/Leo

• PROPS TO LARS

/Leo

You got rid of this?

• PROPS TO LARS

/Leo

You got rid of this?

Yeah i know, although it's one that you can get again, this acctually turns up in Sweden sometimes and of course i recorded it to cd before selling.. also if i remember correctly the money from the lp was to finance my copy of "pyramid" by Soul Bros inc so i'm almost proud to say yeah, i got rid of it

/L

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    It was great when they had a copy of the Beat Bop 12" on their webpage and Lars comment was "My wife found this in a thrift shop. I love her!" Or something like that...

• I just want to say...these guys are on point.
    In every way. I use them much. They are really doing business the right way. Soulservice is good too but he doesn't stock as much/often.