Weekend Finds

124»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    All stone mint OG's:

Chet Baker - Sings (Pacific Jazz 10")

That's impressive. Pac Jazz 10" that are VG+ or better are hard enough to find, never mind store stock. When I was buying for stores, those things only ever showed up rough.

You're gonna keep it, right?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    got a bunch of lp's this weekend and just had a chance to listen to:

I'm typically not a huge folk fan, but damn, this thing's pretty heavy.
    Really good writing/instrument harmonies and a very captivating vibe, trippy almost.
    One of the better folkish albums I've heard. Dave, you'll want to hear this.

Have had this a few times...I think it's from Oklahoma....about 2/3rd's killer!!!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

Have had this a few times...I think it's from Oklahoma....about 2/3rd's killer!!!
    Yes and yes. Those dudes were a little intense, I wonder how those kids dug it.
    There are some close up pictures of the kid's faces on the back... their expressions are tripped out! Like, holy shit, this isn't Kumbaya.

• All stone mint OG's:

Chet Baker - Sings (Pacific Jazz 10")

That's impressive. Pac Jazz 10" that are VG+ or better are hard enough to find, never mind store stock. When I was buying for stores, those things only ever showed up rough.

You're gonna keep it, right?

Yeah. It wasn't cheap but I definitely got a real good deal on it and have wanted it for a long time.

• I would like this record please