Trammps vs. Jimmy Bo Horne

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I know JBH did "Dance Across the Floor" but did the Trammps do a version of this song too? thanks.

Comments

• ???

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Don't think so but there is a newish re-edit 12 floating about with the Trammps' Rubber Band Man on one side and JMB's Dance Across the Floor on the other...is that what you're thinking of? I love the 12" of Jimmy's DATF where his idea of a disco mix is just to run two 7" versions back to back, but make the second one LOUDER. Great tune though.

• Don't think so but there is a newish re-edit 12 floating about with the Trammps' Rubber Band Man on one side and JMB's Dance Across the Floor on the other...is that what you're thinking of? I love the 12" of Jimmy's DATF where his idea of a disco mix is just to run two 7" versions back to back, but make the second one LOUDER. Great tune though.

Yeah, I saw it on TTL and listened to the preview and was like "That's not the Trammps!" Basically just had to confirm my ego.

Prof. Rockwell - 1
    Turntable Lab - 0

but I loooove that track. I got the LP, and I also dig Let Me Be Your Lover off that same album.