Hot For Teacher (NRR)

2»

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Mrs. Harrison was a feathery blond short late 20-something teacher I had a crush on in 2nd grade. I would get goose bumps when she walked past my desk.

• There was a dude in my class at school who got it together with my english teacher, but on the quiet. As soon as she stopped teaching they both moved to another part of the country.

He must have been about 15 and she was mid or late 20s.

Although, if;

a) I was in his place...
    and
    b) she was hot ...

it would have been the greatest thing evar.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The year was 1979, the location, Glen Haven Elementary School in Wheaton, MD. I had the biggest crush on Ms. Peterson, a fifth grade teacher at my school. She didn't teach my class (I had the matronly looking Mrs. Bauter), but Ms. Peterson had the sexy bookish look going. She was tall (5'll"), had shapely long legs (wearing heels too), curvy figure, long reddish, blond hair, and a baby doll face with these cute, "smart" looking glasses. She was sort of like a prettier, taller version of Bailey from WKRP in Cincinnati.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    hey, I'M a hot teacher.

I hope you dont wear those stilettos to class. You'd put a hurtin' on all those kids.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Miss Bullis, freshman h.s. phy ed teacher. She must of been in her early twenties, and boy was she fine! Blonde hair, fit, and real nice. I would fantasize about her in class. Crazy shit is, since I moved back to my home town, I've seen her multiple times. Now she's Mrs. Kathy Bullis-(insert husbands last name here with 3 kids and looks exactly the same as she did 10 years ago. Still fine as hell, and flashes me cute lil' smiles when I see her around.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    hey, I'M a hot teacher.

I hope you dont wear those stilettos to class. You'd put a hurtin' on all those kids.

ha! more like a hurting on ME. you know teachers are standing all day.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I had this HUGE crush on my Economics teacher when i was still studying in HKG.

shes got those early 30s, curly dark brown hair look, with white shirt and dark skirt, high heels, tall but full figure

she's got a beautiful butt!! and whenever she turns around and write on the blackboard, them cheeks kinda jiggles, it was one of the most beautiful scenery !!

and YES, it WAS one of my best subject!! no shit, I get straight 90s.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    My senior year of high school, we had psychology as one of our electives. half way through the semester, we got ourselves a fine ass student teacher from american university. it took me about 3 weeks to tap.

mack, it can happen.