Hot For Teacher (NRR)

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
What teacher did you have a crush on growin'up?Mrs. Cappoci was my favorite Italian/CurlyRedHeaded 5th grade teacher. Boobs too!!

Comments

• man i got a crush on a spanish teacher over here at the high school where i work.
    ms. conquest...that name is
    6 foot, gorgeous, buddhist, vegetarian african american spanish teacher who is teaching her 5 year old son chinese (as well as spanish).
    but shes married.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my when my kid was in 2nd grade, his kindergarten teacher asked me to housesit for she and her husband. i said yes, and it was fine. when they got back, she not only kissed me on the lips (even after i tried to dodge it), she then ran her hand up the inside of my leg. my girlfriend at the time got really pissed, but i thought it was okay.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Mrs. Masters.... Second Grade HomeRoom teacher.... kinda looked like

drewn knows whats up.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    theres so many fire teachers at my school. Ms. Hutchin is amazing. Mid 20's. straight fire. im workin on fuckin her

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I had this assistant teacher with light eyes, red hair, freckles, cute face.......

AND TITTIES!

she would never ever ever ever wear a bra, and she alway wore these ultra low cut, loose fitting white tees. Me and my boy Aris would always call her over to help us with math and whatnot, becuase she would come to the front of your desk and BEND OVER to help with your problem. I think thats where i saw my first real life, non-familial nippage. This must have been third grade or so.

One time me and Aris were at the urinals, and he Aris was wearing this windbreaker he always had on. Some how the windbreaker drops down over his johnson and interupts his stream of piss. Piss is flying every where, all over his jacket, his shirt, even up to his face. This, naturally, causes quite a commotion. Well who happens to be walking by? Misses Titanic Titties herself. Disregarding what Im sure is school policy, she marches right into the bano to see whats going down. At this point Aris is at the sink cleaning himself up. Seeing the sink running, The AT assumes its merely WATER on Aris' face. She ipes it off with her hand, then, in true Jewish mother fashion, puts her fingers in her mouth to get them wet so she can wipe a mark off of his shirt.

You should have seen the look on mmy face.

• Miss Goldstein. Hot, blonde, young English teacher. Ended up getting pregant by one of the football coaches.

• I had this assistant teacher with light eyes, red hair, freckles, cute face.......

AND TITTIES!

she would never ever ever ever wear a bra, and she alway wore these ultra low cut, loose fitting white tees. Me and my boy Aris would always call her over to help us with math and whatnot, becuase she would come to the front of your desk and BEND OVER to help with your problem. I think thats where i saw my first real life, non-familial nippage. This must have been third grade or so.

One time me and Aris were at the urinals, and he Aris was wearing this windbreaker he always had on. Some how the windbreaker drops down over his johnson and interupts his stream of piss. Piss is flying every where, all over his jacket, his shirt, even up to his face. This, naturally, causes quite a commotion. Well who happens to be walking by? Misses Titanic Titties herself. Disregarding what Im sure is school policy, she marches right into the bano to see whats going down. At this point Aris is at the sink cleaning himself up. Seeing the sink running, The AT assumes its merely WATER on Aris' face. She ipes it off with her hand, then, in true Jewish mother fashion, puts her fingers in her mouth to get them wet so she can wipe a mark off of his shirt.

You should have seen the look on mmy face.

• theres so many fire teachers at my school. Ms. Hutchin is amazing. Mid 20's. straight fire. im workin on fuckin her

what grade are you in again?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Are you guys piecing things together for "Passin' Me By 2005?"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Mrs. Masters.... Second Grade HomeRoom teacher....

I had crushed on MAD teachers throught my schooling. One of them was this thick Spanish teacher with these sexy ass long nails and ridiculous sex appeal.

Man though, I will never forget when I got down under a group table and managed to look straight up my 4th grade math teacher's skirt one day! (btav, don't even try to get the mental picture of who this was, OK?) How I got away without being caught will forever be a mystery.

When I was in 1st grade, this is weird, but I clearly remember having a day dream that homeroom teacher laid down in the middle of the classroom and let everyone have their way with her. Yeesh!

I was pullin' on pig tales, "playing doctor", and going in for kisses way before the fear of the cooties ever even factored in the heads for the other little dudes.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    middle of the classroom and let everyone have their way with her. Yeesh!

I was pullin' on pig tales, "playing doctor", and going in for kisses way before the fear of the cooties ever even factored in the heads for the other little dudes.
    HAHAHA

This will have me laughing for the afternoon.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I had crushed on MAD teachers throught my schooling. One of them was this thick Spanish teacher with these sexy ass long nails and ridiculous sex appeal.

Man though, I will never forget when I got down under a group table and managed to look straight up my 4th grade math teacher's skirt one day! (btav, don't even try to get the mental picture of who this was, OK?) How I got away without being caught will forever be a mystery.

When I was in 1st grade, this is weird, but I clearly remember having a day dream that homeroom teacher laid down in the middle of the classroom and let everyone have their way with her. Yeesh!

this is somehow the naughtiest and most graphic thing i've read on the board.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    haha I hear you drewn

keep it comin' folks, lol

-M

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    My girlfriend is a hot young high school teacher... I do not condone young s trying to make real world movez or even fantasizing... I'm on the other side of this equation now...

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

This dude was day-dreaming about partying a chick in first grade. That's effin'crazy.

-e

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    My girlfriend is a hot young high school teacher... I do not condone young s trying to make real world movez or even fantasizing... I'm on the other side of this equation now...

Don't hate the Sayer, hate the game.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I will never forget when I got down under a group table and managed to look straight up my 4th grade math teacher's skirt one day!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Let a little guy DREAM, alright guys? Jeeze!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    My sixth grade teacher Ms. Sahr, beautiful red headed teacher at Marvista Elementary circa 1988 or 89.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    not a teacher, but i had a crush on Michelle Phieffer as Catwoman.

• i honestly never had the hots for any of my teachers, my dad would joke with me like "Oh Billy your lucky you get to look at her all day" and to me they all wore to much bad perfume which made me gag

i was to busy drooling over the italian girls my age

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    not a teacher, but i had a crush on Michelle Phieffer as Catwoman.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i always looked at teachers in an us and them light, not really the object of affection...I did swoon over Mr.Poitier in To Sir With Love though.

• My Freshman year of college I had a grad stsudent teaching some writing course. she was FINE...she actually quit teaching and became a model.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    In Jr. High I had a hot teacher. She was nice too.

I remember this substitute we had for a while in high school. She was young. NOt really hot or anything but really nice. Then our regular teacher came back and she was gone.

Then one day my dad and I went to a hardware store and she was a checker there. I felt really bad as she was checking us out. Like, she wants to be a teacher and here she is ringing up our screws and shit. And it was uncomfortable saying hi to her, because she had authority over me for a while, and now she had to serve me. When I left I thought to myself that I really hoped she became a teacher someday.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    My homie managed to date his 26 year old teacher when he was a senior. He remains kinda vague if there was any smoochiepoochie to this very day. Needless to say he's canadian.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    One of the local radio stations here was running a gag one night for kids to ring up & say what teacher at their school they would most like to get it on with. Some kid from the school I work at rang up & mentioned one of my colleagues, that shit was all over the staffroom the next day, still dunno who the kid was though, must've been kinda awkward for her to teach the class knowing one of the students made that call, they mentioned the year level & class but not their name just to narrow it down enough to be frustrating. Kids.

• I had an art teacher named Mrs. Walters in 7th and 8th grade. I was pretty good at drawing so she paid a fair amount of attention to me. I had a bit of a crush on her and she was fairly hot as far as women 25 years older than me at the time were concerned.

Earlier this year it turns out that some people have filed a lawsuit against her saying she "molested" them when they were in junior high and she was their teacher. If only I'd been so lucky.

• here she is ringing up our screws

Double entendre of the week

now she had to serve me

Dizzy_Bull = Gene Simmons?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    hey, I'M a hot teacher.