ISAAC HAYES LIFTED OR ALIEN ????

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Yesterday I saw Isaac Hayes in TV and they also showed some material from the 60s and 70s. A clip from a Tough Guys, a clip from his first TV appearence and a clip from the Wattstax Festival. I couldnt believe that this man is not getting older. His looks are exactly the same for over 35 years know.

So what happend to him ??? (Or what happend not to him ??)

Peace
Hawkeye

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    maybe it stems from his friends who believe in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard...

• Yeah, he said in the interveiw that they helped him to find what he was searching for his whole life. But he became a scientlogist in 95. So that could explain the last 10 years, but what is with the 25 years before that ???

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Beards. They make you look 20 years older in the first place so when you get 20 years older, you look, um, the same....maybe.

• maybe it stems from his friends who believe in the writings of L. Ron Hubbard...

lol. Nice Zubaz, Ike.

• I couldnt believe that this man is not getting older. His looks are exactly the same for over 35 years know.

So what happend to him ??? (Or what happend not to him ??)

Mr. Hayes is a health food nut! He owns a resturant downtown that sells high dollar steaks and stuff but, personally I think he is vegan...if not vegitarian. I've seen him shopping at Wild Oats(health food store) several times. I had a friend who was a longtime manager there and she said he would come in several times a week.
    Another friend of mine put out this hillarious prank phone calls CD called "Just Farr A Laugh."
    One of the phone calls was him pretending to be Issac Hayes, which was highly believeable, calling and complaining about when he was in the produce section next to the organic oranges... he was verbally abused by a team of little leaguers. They were quote..."They were making fun of my Eddie Murphy, Golden Child, Do The Right Thing, new world beat style hat that my good friend Mr. Peter Gabriel gave me!" It's better if you hear it. Until this CD came out, no one at the store had a clue. Anyways, Mr. Hayes is shrinking with age. From movies and footage he looks like a pretty big dude. The last time I saw him I was bigger than he was...which isn't very big.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    It's definately diet and philosophy
    My aunt used to date him and I hung out with him a few times.
    I don't know if he was vegan back then, but he was definately diet conscious and had a very postive, spiritual outlook on life. Dude was very peaceful and chill.
    Diet, inner peace and staying active can work wonders.

• being bald as a cue ball makes[/b] you look 20 years older in the first place so when you get 20 years older, you look, um, the same....maybe.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    BLACK DONT CRACK.

"I'm 127 years old and I'm late for my Pilates class."

• Yeah, he said in the interveiw that they helped him to find what he was searching for his whole life. But he became a scientlogist in 95. So that could explain the last 10 years, but what is with the 25 years before that ???

He started getting YOUNGER in 95!!@

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah, he said in the interveiw that they helped him to find what he was searching for his whole life. But he became a scientlogist in 95. So that could explain the last 10 years, but what is with the 25 years before that ???

He started getting YOUNGER in 95!!@

This cat has been talkin to Prince about the Bible's secrets of reversing one's age..........