HOLY GRAIL WANTS

YoYoYoYo 21 Posts
edited December 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
The Prophets - Huh Baby 7"Larry McGee - The Burg 7"Eddie Parker - I??m Gone 7"Margaret Little - Love Finds A Way 7"Rokk - Patience 7"Two Plus Two - I'm Sure 7" Hifidelics - Hifidelics Groove 7"The Magnetics - I Have A Girl 7"Little Eva - Follow The Wind (Acetate)Joe Jama - My Life 7"Billy Ball & The Upsetters - Popcorn 69 7"Captain Funk - Skying High 7"Jimmy Jones - Hanyman??s Back In Town II LPParadise LPSam Bros 5 LPOjeda Penn - Hapiness LPJean Michel Jarre - Deserted Palace LP

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Holy grail wants??

OK

Joe Jama has turned up a few times this year - on the bay and various lists - have a look at soulsource.co.uk for some action. Expect to pay though.

Larry McGee on 45 was still available over at lotuslandrecords at less than ??100, so have a look over there.

A lot of the 45's you mentioned there have shown up this year once or twice, and mainly on the bay - so keep your nose to the ground there. Good luck with finding an Eddie Parker though, or a spare Little Eva now !

EDIT: and just like that, along comes one just in time for Chrimbo

• Mr. ERIC HUFFMAN! have you never felt the need to get in contact with me after ripping me off on the 45 flight case? I paid $75 and never got it! still waiting for it since two years!!! are you still cheating people?

• Mr. ERIC HUFFMAN! have you never felt the need to get in contact with me after ripping me off on the 45 flight case? I paid $75 and never got it! still waiting for it since two years!!! are you still cheating people?

that was 3 years ago, i had problems initally sending it, but it was sent. I have moved 3 times since then, so if there was issues, I would not know about them. Why didnt you file a grievance with paypal? I cant even remember how you paid...please feel free to PM me if you want to discuss.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have a Paradise on Onyx if you need one. I want cash, though. PM me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    check pm's.

got Ojeda Penn LP for you.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Mr. ERIC HUFFMAN! have you never felt the need to get in contact with me after ripping me off on the 45 flight case? I paid $75 and never got it! still waiting for it since two years!!! are you still cheating people?

sayin, are we fully licensing the music in our comps now?

• What is this Captain Funk? looked it up on popsike and found out it's some ??ber rare disco 7"? Only 2-3 copies known. Went for 1500 USD!

Holy grail wants??
    I looked up the others, and as I went through the list (the ones i could find):

The Prophets - Huh Baby 7" - 7600 USD[/b]
    Larry McGee - The Burg 7" - 218 USD[/b]
    Eddie Parker - I??m Gone - 7200 USD[/b]
    Margaret Little - Love Finds A Way 7" - 6800 USD[/b]
    Rokk - Patience 7" - 1675 USD[/b]
    Two Plus Two - I'm Sure 7" - 6000 USD[/b]
    Hifidelics - Hifidelics Groove 7" - 3000 USD[/b]
    The Magnetics - I Have A Girl 7" - 5661 USD[/b]
    Joe Jama - My Life 7" - 3240 USD[/b]
    Billy Ball & The Upsetters - Popcorn 69 7" - 3049 USD[/b]
    Captain Funk - Skying High 7" - 1500 USD[/b]

Paradise LP - 6150 USD[/b]
    Jean Michel Jarre - Deserted Palace LP - 520 GBP[/b]

this have to be a joke..

• What is this Captain Funk? looked it up on popsike and found out it's some ??ber rare disco 7"? Only 2-3 copies known. Went for 1500 USD!

Holy grail wants??
    I looked up the others, and as I went through the list (the ones i could find):

The Prophets - Huh Baby 7" - 7600 USD[/b]
    Larry McGee - The Burg 7" - 218 USD[/b]
    Eddie Parker - I??m Gone - 7200 USD[/b]
    Margaret Little - Love Finds A Way 7" - 6800 USD[/b]
    Rokk - Patience 7" - 1675 USD[/b]
    Two Plus Two - I'm Sure 7" - 6000 USD[/b]
    Hifidelics - Hifidelics Groove 7" - 3000 USD[/b]
    The Magnetics - I Have A Girl 7" - 5661 USD[/b]
    Joe Jama - My Life 7" - 3240 USD[/b]
    Billy Ball & The Upsetters - Popcorn 69 7" - 3049 USD[/b]
    Captain Funk - Skying High 7" - 1500 USD[/b]

Paradise LP - 6150 USD[/b]
    Jean Michel Jarre - Deserted Palace LP - 520 GBP[/b]

this have to be a joke..

that paradise isn't a 6000 dollar record. a couple have been on ebay in the last couple months and gone for about 150-200. and there are a couple on popsike that are like 150-250 range. that must have been a joke or some kid bidding it up.

dave

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Captain Funk is modern funk, not really disco. GOOD SHIT

• Holy grail wants??

OK

Larry McGee on 45 was still available over at lotuslandrecords at less than ??100, so have a look over there.

good lookin' belson!!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i picked up doubles of all these today, theyre yours for 53,493.00$. and what the hell, since its the holidays i'll give you 3% off the shipping cost! peace, mcdee . . .

• Holy grail wants??

OK

good lookin' belson!!

• thats..