Shady Dealings

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Didn't wanna have to do this... but this dude has not come correct with me, and it might be a forewarning for those of you dealing with Chris Ball (Indiana Funk).

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=429030&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I've given homie plenty of chances, talked directly with him, left messages, emails, etc. Nothing but utter bullshit. Chris, send the fuckin record and sort shit out with me.

Either way, I'm happy that my money went towards something good, and if the record never comes, at least it wasn't a total loss.

still,

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Unbelieveably weak.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Unfortunate it had to come this, but it's been a long time since the heat rock auctions closed. Hope you get your record, dude.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Theres really no good excuse for it. Takes 15 min to pack and ship a record. And I live less than 150 miles from dude.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i haven't talked to chris in a couple weeks and definitely can't speak for him.

where you at chris? better handle your shit. silly for this to get nasty 'cause i know you're good for it.

dude just got engaged and i know has been mad busy with that and off the boards for a while, but still no excuse.

i'll give him a ring tonight, meaty.

• Sounds like a certain european who was supposed to send me something for last soulstrut santa.

(everybody else who took part were classy, grown & sexy. So don't let that stop anybody)

Numerous emails back and forth, time passes, I badmouthed him a few months ago online, people threatened, he popped up again, apologized, everybody has a laugh, then still nothing.

I'm not even mentioning his name any more because it's just comical.

Cats who think they're famous but are too busy to treat people decently. Weak.

Sounds like a certain european who was supposed to send me something for last soulstrut santa.

(everybody else who took part were classy, grown & sexy. So don't let that stop anybody)

Numerous emails back and forth, time passes, I badmouthed him a few months ago online, people threatened, he popped up again, apologized, everybody has a laugh, then still nothing.

Olski?

This is the all encompassing beef thread now.

There is absolutely no excuse for Chris' shit, cuz he told me multiple times he was sending it "tommorrow", a few months ago. Even called me to get my address again a month ago, and lookee.... no record.

• Yeah meaty!

If I wasn't sick as a dog at home I wouldn't bother taking the time to dredge it up again.

Olllllldddd business.

• dude just got engaged and i know has been mad busy with that and off the boards for a while, but still no excuse[/b] .

yeah meaty's not engaged, nor is he expecting a shorty anytime soon.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

dude just got engaged and i know has been mad busy with that and off the boards for a while, but still no excuse[/b] .

yeah meaty's not engaged, nor is he expecting a shorty anytime soon.

you're right this is no excuse.

where's my fucking record meaty???????

left a msg. for chris. my piece here is done. sucks that you haven't received the 45, man.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Unfortunate it had to come this, but it's been a long time since that the heat rock auctions closed. Hope you get your record, dude.

• could i just chime in here, and say that on the heatrock tip, Cosmo is duder than dude.

His lovebreaks mix was waiting for me at home lastnight, which was a bonus added to the heatrock auction that he didnt have a copy of at the time.

Not only is it a super nice mix, he didnt at all have to bother sending me one out, after the fact. Esspecially not to some guy he hardly knows half way around the world, who is a novice strutter at best.

thanking you kindly

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Does Olski think he's famous?

The whole thing is pathetic.

• I can't believe this beef is going to fade away without a single

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    could i just chime in here, and say that on the heatrock tip, Cosmo is duder than dude.

His lovebreaks mix was waiting for me at home lastnight, which was a bonus added to the heatrock auction that he didnt have a copy of at the time.

Not only is it a super nice mix, he didnt at all have to bother sending me one out, after the fact. Esspecially not to some guy he hardly knows half way around the world, who is a novice strutter at best.

thanking you kindly

Shit, I think I sent that shit out to you a while ago. And it only just got there? Sorry about that bro, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was Switzerland, right?

Other than that, the missing heatrock is wack, and I'm not even saying that because I had the second highest bid. Still, at least the money went to a good cause.

• While my dealings with Ball in the past have been more than amicable, the amount of dudes that have been complaining about him to me recently is extraordinary.

Chris: GET OFF THE HILLBILLY SHIT AND SORT THESE FOLKS OUT.

You either have the records and can mail them, or you simply don't have the records. Come clean. These are solid, decent people you're stretching out.

• i dealt with dude before. super great guy to talk to, but the follow up on our deal was lengthy. i had to track him down and make him commit. an amatuer's telemarketing training could help you here meaty.

• NOT GOOD! And I just paid for 45 I won on his last auction.
    Hey Chris, Come Correct Dude!

mc

Is the dude stuck in a K-Hole?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    this should get bumped, let meaty get his record.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    this should get bumped, let meaty get his record.

yeah, I'll co-siggy a bump.

I don't recall such problems with my past dealings with Chris - but this one is weakness.

• belson,
    what is on your avatar??

looks rather mindblowing.

This issue is resolved.

Thanks Chris

Off to work.......