RIP Tookie

124»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Tookie & Henry Kissinger - two men who participated in genocide. What kind of a farce is the nobel prize?

let's not forget that the founder of the peace prize, nobel himself, invented dynamite and is indirectly responsible for millions of deaths...

... which is what lead him to establish the Peace Prize in the first place.

Haha, whattup Blaz. I love your location.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Cosmo, I don't believe in the afterlife to begin with, but, if I did, I'd like to think there's a special place in Hell reserved for vacant souls like Tookie, a man who caused so much grief for people who lost loved ones. Those people will be missed. Who's gonna miss Tookie?

I'm more disgusted by the cult of personality surrounding this event. I don't see anyone else here pleading for the other repentant folks on death row. Instead, you're all latching onto an historical figure with Hollywood connections. Will Jamie Foxx and Snoop Dogg lead a memorial service for the people Tookie killed? I doubt it. Who's speaking for those people? Who's wishing them to RIP?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Lest we forget your sensitive farewell to Reagan, Cosmo.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Tookie & Henry Kissinger - two men who participated in genocide. What kind of a farce is the nobel prize?

let's not forget that the founder of the peace prize, nobel himself, invented dynamite and is indirectly responsible for millions of deaths...

... which is what lead him to establish the Peace Prize in the first place.

Haha, whattup Blaz.

... which is what lead to the nominations of people like kissinger and tookie who turned their lives around, and created something positive out of something negative.

Wa Alaikum Salaam.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lest we forget your sensitive farewell to Reagan, Cosmo.

Don't try to act all cool and try to "pull a card" on me, you lame.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Pathetic. You said those things; I didn't.

• I think its sammich time for all!

This subject is pretty polarizing. How about we focus on something more positive? what about refocusing on Katrina and the rebuilding effort... corrupt, not corrupt?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

What's more pathetic, me saying what I said or you trying to call me out on it for whatever reason?

Sorry dudkes, The Sovereign Nation of Cosmo doesn't formally recognize the nation-state of Aaron.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Jesus... some of you people disgust me.

Amen to that. Maybe there needs to be a grave stomping session for some folks to feel justice has been served. Sheesh.

• ... which is what lead to the nominations of people like kissinger who turned his life around

did I miss something?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

What's more pathetic, me saying what I said or you trying to call me out on it for whatever reason?

Sorry dudkes, The Sovereign Nation of Cosmo doesn't formally recognize the nation-state of Aaron.

Aaron is that unique character that talks shit and then passes the folly of his ways onto others.

Its a fine art. Only a selected few can practice such bullshit. I've been in awe of his mastery for quite some time

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Generalizations are for idiots - that goes for all people.

ha!

ahh the irony. I totally missed it in trying to show Danno I wasn't talking specifically about him.

Yo, no one's answered my question.

I understand the situation and the part race plays, but honestly, if he did in fact do what he suposedly did, why are people defending him?

Does acts of right negate the wrongs of the past? I think they create the whole of a human being.

Again, I don't think he should have died, but why are some of you mourning this man?

I'm being fucking honest here, someone answer me...

• Again, I don't think he should have died, but why are some of you mourning this man?

The term used on the radio was "cause celeb".

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Again, I don't think he should have died, but why are some of you mourning this man?

Jesus dude, you have a knack for offending people (ie. your avatar), but I'm speaking specifically to the people on this board, not a supporting actor on M.A.S.H.

• Again, I don't think he should have died, but why are some of you mourning this man?

Jesus dude, you have a knack for offending people (ie. your avatar), but I'm speaking specifically to the people on this board, not a supporting actor on M.A.S.H.

I understand, my friend. But Soulstrutters are no more exempt from being sucked up into hype than anyone else. I was proferring the viewpoint that perhaps that's really the case here, as opposed to some other explanation, i.e. someone on here has had a sit down heart-to-heart with the man and discovered he really [i]does/I> love children, kittens, and daisies.

• ryanryan 334 Posts

yeah, what is up with that nazi avatar? your point is . . .

yeah, what is up with that nazi avatar? your point is . . .

I was reading the article they had on racist Disney (etc) cartoons and how they (Disney, Warner Brothers, etc.) have tried to "erase" the cartoons like they didn't exist. Many people haven't seen the clips (I hadn't, well, most of them) and I thought it was interesting (albeit dark) side of cartoons. So I put it up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I was reading the article they had on racist Disney (etc) cartoons and how they (Disney, Warner Brothers, etc.) have tried to "erase" the cartoons like they didn't exist. Many people haven't seen the clips (I hadn't, well, most of them) and I thought it was interesting (albeit dark) side of cartoons. So I put it up.

Put that schitt back up. censoring shit like that is wack.

BTW if you ever get a bootleg of those cartoons let me know I'll pay fora dub

• there is a real stream of it. it's kind of muddy, but the shit is way fucked up. walt.

• I was reading the article they had on racist Disney (etc) cartoons and how they (Disney, Warner Brothers, etc.) have tried to "erase" the cartoons like they didn't exist. Many people haven't seen the clips (I hadn't, well, most of them) and I thought it was interesting (albeit dark) side of cartoons. So I put it up.

Put that schitt back up. censoring shit like that is wack.

BTW if you ever get a bootleg of those cartoons let me know I'll pay fora dub

ehh i get tired of the whining.

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I got you mad. It's too easy. Y'all don't get irony do you? I don't even beleive in Jesus. Fuck religion. For me anyway.

Y'all don't know that Tookie did it. You believe the DA and LAPD? Pathetic. JK. Hahahahahah!!!!!

I hope they prove his innocence, and don't talk about other murders he did. It doesn't work that way.

• You've met Christians that sell drugs, do drive-bys and pimp ho's!!!

What denomination were they???

Mormon.

• Ohhh....shit....wait...I just realized that EVERYONE on Death Row is innocent....no human has ever committed a murder....they were all framed by a crooked Police Dept. and George Bush who hired the Illuminati to commit these crimes just to send poor innocent Gang Members to jail....my mistake.

Rich

Now you got it.