How many of you have your thumb up your asshole

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
RIGHT NOW.Don't lie either, you turd ticklers. I'm on to you. Get your thumb out of your ass RIGHT NOW.Thats disgusting. Get friends.

Comments

• RIGHT NOW.

Don't lie either, you turd ticklers. I'm on to you.

Get your thumb out of your ass RIGHT NOW.

Thats disgusting. Get friends.

How many bored Soulstrutters making inane threads have a penis up their asshole RIGHT NOW. Don't lie.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i am going to kill the next cock sucking cunt who orders some stupid shit and doesn't tip

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i like to make poops

• i am going to kill the next cock sucking cunt who orders some stupid shit and doesn't tip

i'll have a rob roy. make it snappy, i've got to go put my thumb in my ass and i have no time to tip.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    any of you dudes ever 'race the toilet water'?......like you flush the toilet before you finish peeing...then you try to finish peeing before it's completely done flushing.......

shit is fun...

• any of you dudes ever 'race the toilet water'?......like you flush the toilet before you finish peeing...then you try to finish peeing before it's completely done flushing.......

shit is fun...

OH SHIT

• Let's do this properly...

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1134505067NewLifeTrio">

How many of you have your thumb up your asshole?[/b]
    Thumb up
    Thumb out
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    any of you dudes ever 'race the toilet water'?......like you flush the toilet before you finish peeing...then you try to finish peeing before it's completely done flushing.......

shit is fun...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I'd raise my hand but my thumb is up my ass......

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

shit is fun...

LOL LOL. and yes i do.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

shit is fun...

LOL LOL. and yes i do.

thats the great thing about the internet....i mean, i thought i was some weird freak....i could never ask another dude that question in the real world....

God Bless Al Gore

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    RIGHT NOW.

Don't lie either, you turd ticklers. I'm on to you.

Get your thumb out of your ass RIGHT NOW.

Thats disgusting. Get friends.

How many bored Soulstrutters making inane threads have a penis up their asshole RIGHT NOW. Don't lie.

OOOOOOO!
    Oh-diss-eus!!!!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    cock sucking cunt

a cunt that sucks cock.

that must rock!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I bent over to wash my feet once in the shower. Something about the velocity of the water and the geometry of my ass was just right, because I enamized myself. Needless to say I had to re-clean my feet.

If anyone is worried about this happening to them I recommend bending off-camber or just so you're not directly parralel with the stream if you've got high presure.

As for my thumb... it's never been there

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I bent over to wash my feet once in the shower. Something about the velocity of the water and the geometry of my ass was just right, because I enamized myself. Needless to say I had to re-clean my feet.

If anyone is worried about this happening to them I recommend bending off-camber or just so you're not directly parralel with the stream if you've got high presure.

As for my thumb... it's never been there

there are only 4 hits when you look up 'enamized' in google.
    1 from horsadvice.com
    1 from thepanicchannel.com
    and 2 from a page about fisting.

and now you. congrats dude.