WEEKDAY FINDS

2»

Comments

• Options

Sleeves are somewhat worn but the vinyls are immacutlate.

K in Canada.

That's a fucking impressive little punk hall their my man. What'd you pay for all that if you don't mind my asking (the Misfits in particular - is that on colored wax?)?

20 Blue Note liberty pressings.

Got some deep tough roots today...

Something tells me Tubby had his hands in this dub

Bad tune.

Bob et al huritn inside

Nice roots tune over Ernest Wilson's "Money Worries".

Killer Yabby you/Tubby Dj but - can't tell who it is ....yet.

Love this rhythm - tough Linval Thompson production and Dennis' vocals melted me right away.

K in Canada.

• Options
    You think it's Jah Youth? Just noticed that

K.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

w&b! christmas came early for me this year.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    and Hal Blaine!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    die

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    psychedelic percussion, is it good....cover does look very promising!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Only a few 50 cent thrift finds:

Eddie Cano "...At P.J.'s" (Reprise, early 60s). Stone mint. I'm really feeling this.

Shure needle test "An Audio Obstacle Course"...the black and yellow vortex cover bends your mind a little. I'll throw this on Ebay

Maurice Starr "Spacey Lady" / (instrumental) (Arista promo, 1983)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Late 60's Blues LP that is

Elmo James-style with the guitar jacked up and distorted, and Sunnyland Slim going off on the organ. OG $1.99 "as is" over some minor cover issues.

Cool Beatles-infuenced garage and folk rock. Sometimes a lil too shiny-cheeked, but with some raw and even psychedelic moments...like a west coast Remains.
    Not $1.99

some other shit...Jerry Butler's 1974 "Sweet Sixteen" LP based on Motown67's review, some psych record called Child on Jubilee that had promise but turned out to be a total Vanilla Fudge terd ripoff (shudder) BUT can be flipped for immediate e-profit, and a cheap but quality repress of "Ogden's Nut Gone Flake" by Los Small Faces.

Oh, and a joint that I have to keep under wraps until the next record day, for upload and analysis...not because it's ill, but because it's hilarious.
    It takes Marina Rock to the