Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• classic strut circa spring 2005

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

classic strut circa spring 2005

Nah remember the crazy classic winter of 2003 jumpoff steez. I think that was when I was really going hard. We had the Xmastime post about the finds which included the stuff my moms gave to me, the food posts when I did the Philly thing, the 2001 metamorphasis jawn, the tlkng wtht sng n vwlls jwn, the jawn talking about me being depressed and it had the zoom in from outerspace type jpg shit, lots more, if only I could remember it all.

Anyone else remember all that shit I used to do?

• classic strut circa spring 2005

Nah remember the crazy classic winter of 2003 jumpoff steez. I think that was when I was really going hard. We had the Xmastime post about the finds which included the stuff my moms gave to me, the food posts when I did the Philly thing, the 2001 metamorphasis jawn, the tlkng wtht sng n vwlls jwn, the jawn talking about me being depressed and it had the zoom in from outerspace type jpg shit, lots more, if only I could remember it all.

dude that was 2003? oh my god....you're right

golden-era strut posts raer

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

dude that was 2003? oh my god....you're right

golden-era strut posts raer

Shit, we've been changing this whole fucking Soulstrut game for a while now. Man I wish I could find some of those things. Isn't there a web archive of that?

• mp3 digging>vinyl digging

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

haha! yeah, that was when I first started posting here. Awesome!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

-.-- . ... .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- .-. .. - . .-.-.- / .. - / .-- .- ... / .- ... - --- ..- -. -.. .. -. --. .-.-.-

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

-.-- . ... .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- .-. .. - . .-.-.- / .. - / .-- .- ... / .- ... - --- ..- -. -.. .. -. --. .-.-.-

Yes, and that as well. I forgot about that.

Damn I'm good.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.soulstrut.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

Miss Shingaling at TSL is trippin haha

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just looked at that, I guess I was still posting under the name "Junkie's Prayer" back then.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

haha! yeah, that was when I first started posting here. Awesome!

and you've still got the same avatar. what gives?

• At the suggestion of Young Phonics, this thread is intended as a safe space for all you little dudes that need your hands held.

High levels of asshurtedness not only permitted, but encouraged.

Right right right.

You say that now, offering the little dudes free info and cigarettes, but a couple weeks down the line you're making them toss your salad as payback.

Beware, little dudes.

• I read the first and second thread and knew this was related to the ethics of ghey political correctness unless you were able to suggest your quest ion was in the name of jest ? iF i post up an album that no here has ever heard is crated digging still faux riilll or is it thats all i was about to keystyle my wayo out of this one bye

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    .....hold this

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I read the first and second thread and knew this was related to the ethics of ghey political correctness unless you were able to suggest your quest ion was in the name of jest ? iF i post up an album that no here has ever heard is crated digging still faux riilll or is it thats all i was about to keystyle my wayo out of this one bye

My new favorite poster. MORE!!

• I read the first and second thread and knew this was related to the ethics of ghey political correctness unless you were able to suggest your quest ion was in the name of jest ? iF i post up an album that no here has ever heard is crated digging still faux riilll or is it thats all i was about to keystyle my wayo out of this one bye
    POST YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR YOU ARE SOFT.