DISCUSS....

2»

Comments

• montymonty 420 Posts
    glad i'm not in profile showing my pony tail - hate to think what you cats would say about that!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

Am I too tall for this ride?

I find his sweater to be

• OK...what's the "Patane Foundation"???

Monty looks like he's having a good time.[/b]

- est Devil EVAR!![/b]

The robot's all like "HARDER! HARDER!"[/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My name is Diana Uribe, I will be interviewing Shane while he is here for the November edition of Hot Shoes News Magazine. He is a Cancer and is an avid bowler.[/b]

That Santa isn't looking directly into the devil's eyes.

Pataaaane.

• I did pick this one because of the obvious irony but yeah, that steelo can get a little played. However, I had no idea that there were THAT many learn to hip hop videos. I especially like the next level flava of learning hip hop "grooves" by some sucka (who's less hip hop than Will Smith) smilin at the camera while bustin some fake-ass tai chi lookin shit. Janelle Ginestra on the other hand, is lookin kinda thorough & might be worth the price of admission depending on camera angles (if ya know what I'm sayin).

I already ripped this one to smithereeens. Funny that none of you joined in. Y'all are some jock ridin bitches.

Now, THIS is my shit!!!! A still form the Mexican sci-fi x-mas flick "Santa Claus" (Rene Cardona. 1959). I saw this when I was a little kid on spanish tv and since then, only the grainy fragments of memory have kept it alive. That is until recently. I tracked down a copy and should have this surreal as fuck Mexican sci fi masterpiece in my collection. Basically, Santa Claus, aided by high tech surveillance equipment and having Merlin the wizard on the payroll is able to regulate on the world's population of spoiled brats and gift accordingly. Then of course, SATAN comes to tempt these kids into all sorts of evil shit. So, in order for Santa not to go outta business, (cause y'know, you can't give presents to evil kids & shit) he has to get all up in Satan's grill and show that motherfucker who's REALLY comin to town. Again, my synopsis can never really convey the awesomeness of this horrible film. It's literally one of the greatest things EVER.

Now, I can't believe only one person on here recognized this one. For chrissakes you idots, it's the motherfuckin PUMA MAN!

(taken from the MST3K website)
    Within the context of our world, this is actually a cheerful little film, what with guys being hurled mysteriously off tall buildings and Donald Pleasence strolling around in a silvery muumuu. The villains, of whom Donald is the leader of course, want to find the real Puma Man, an Aztec god sort of personage who they figure has moved to swingin' London. He can be identified by throwing him off a building and observing how he survives: Puma Men fly, see, so they definitely have a leg up on real pumas.
    Puma Man turns out to be the wispy Tony Farms, and he is identified by a hulking yet gentle Aztec named Vadinho. They become fast friends, once Tony manages to get past Vadinho throwing him out a window and learns to ignore the palpable condescension that characterizes Vadinho's attitude towards him. Together, they uncover Donald's plan to dominate the world through controlling the minds of all the world's (male) leaders. This he does by slapping together papier mache models of their heads and staring at them (the models or the real heads; either seems to work) intently from behind plexiglas.
    Vadinho teaches Tony how to hang awkwardly from strings and how to play dead when threatened, and with these two skills firmly in hand Tony defeats Donald, albeit with Vadinho stepping in when something especially difficult or physical needs doing.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    (who's less hip hop than Will Smith)

Why the hate on the fresh prince? He's more "hip hop" than 95% of the cats out today.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

Freudian theories must be investigated.