Elephant man is serious.
    Discuss.

why on earth did you let me go to this site...now i can't get off of it

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    why on earth did you let me go to this site...now i can't get off of it

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This is tight

Ho shit check out Supreme!

Yeah, this is a tough call for me, BUT I think I gotta side with JonnyRock on this.

For me growing up, that was just what people did more of. Around the time of the Soul Brothers and the Skeme Team everyone was getting down like that.

Fuck I miss that time. Those were weed and Nintendo days, bwoy!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    < so embarassed that i'mma breakdancer.

- spidey

• bboybboy 13 Posts
    bboyin

will always be my first love.
    gettin into this shit made me look for mad beats constantly and that's how I started diggin.

hiphop dancin..

I'm still learnin. Don't see enough of it.

but the vibe I rock recently has been poppin, good music to be heard dancin to some Zapp, Funkadelic, Cameo and that 80s funk/ Gfunk.

Peace

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    BUT I think I gotta side with JonnyRock on this.

Housers are wack. I can't believe I called y'all friends at one point.

• BUT I think I gotta side with JonnyRock on this.

Housers are wack. I can't believe I called y'all friends at one point.

File under: b-boy vs houser BEEF

Some of my best friends are b-boys!

• its all pretty much the same just different styles..i mean shoot between house, bboying and hip hop dancing. theres always a competition aspect or just a cypher. each of them involves routined moves with a bit of improv. personally i like bboying better. its more funky than hip hop dancing.

• For me its obviously Bboyin.
    But I still enjoy watching a bit of housing,
    Flow master (RSC) used to be a house dancer before he started throwing down and I???ve really enjoyed the footage I???ve seen from him in his house faze

I think breakin just so over shadows ???housing??? because of the size of the culture now, I???m still amazed that the Brixton Academy in London sells out every year for the UK champs, I mean it full of trendy???s but its still full! That???s unreal for a culture that died.

• bboybboy 13 Posts
    On another related note..

bboyin is losin its soul. suckaz are forgettin to just simply let loose and take their mindset out of the organized battle/choreographed bullshit. people need to start listenin to the music and not worry about biter paranoia. kids takin their moves way too seriously.

I mean the state of jams are koo, lots of organizers and big money on the table, but let us not forget the cypher aspect, and the need for quality sets to be thrown by the DJs.

to the Dj's: you shouldnt slack on a whole battle spun by Ultimate Breakbeats jargon and Leacy rip-offs, if you can't rock doubles smoothly makin the beat skip get the hell off

and there IS a difference between the funk of Poppin music and Bboy music, I'm sure most of you guys know that.

DJ's with the best Bboy sets I been hearin recently with a healthy dose of hiphop/funk/everything in between:

Shortee & Faust
    DJ BMF
    BASIC
    n those doods who DJ the NYC House Dance Conferences.

Peace. keep the funk alive.

Seriously why did we give this guy a podium? ugh.

- spidey

• I am not talking about dance school. I am talking about the dancing that you might see in videos like "SOB Story", "All For One", etc that was happening in the late 80s to early/mid 90s.

Didn't Master Ace have dancers called "The Big Steps" at that time?

My friend Chioke aka Choke was (back in the day) in the DZD--Danger Zone Dancers. aka the dancers for Tuff Crew. But his real claim to fame was he was a token black dancer on 'Dance Party USA'.

$??

• bboybboy 13 Posts
    Seriously why did we give this guy a podium? ugh.

- spidey

why the hate?

takethatshittobboyworld.com

- spidey