NOTHING PERSONAL BUT THAT RECORD SUCKS ASS

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
lets here it. you know there's some weak ass shit out there...

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lets here it. you know there's some weak ass shit out there...

I got a coverless copy of that record in like 1996 and thought it was radd. You are harshing my teenage years's reminiscent mellow.

That is okay though because I give those away these days, well almost. As my man Julio the Scarecrow would say "everything almost free."

come buy some rackords from me, batches

-M

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The Game - The Documentary

Beanie Sigel - The B.Coming

Slim Thug Already Platinum

Young Jeezy Thug Motivation 101

Three-6 Mafia Most Unknown Unknown

Bub B Trill

Juelz Santana What The Game's Been Missing

Li'l Wayne The Carter II

Ying Yang Twins U.S.A.

Thanks to faux rillz and the Hip-Hop Albums of the Year Thread.

- spidey

• I WILL BUY YOUR CONCORD VOCAL DOO DOO.

BRING IT!

I WILL BUY YOUR CONCORD VOCAL DOO DOO.

BRING IT!

you are scary

do you deal in living stereo anymore? there is no market with that stuffs. I cry.

• totally a market in living stereo, living presence, blue back, mono, private classical, notable violin and cello players and harmona mundi audiophile related bullshit not to mention 20th century. BRING IT. la jolla grandma 500 peice classical stash for dayz. DO IT.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dewd, I've got some Beatles go Classical for you to fuck with.

• how about either beatles or classical. one or the other. not two in one. no hooked on classics funk and wagnelers bullshit either.

folkways,

ap

la jolla grandma 500 peice classical stash for dayz. DO IT.

haha that's the only schitt out there, almost

old retiree steelo for life,
    M

• dont be scurred of old whiteys records. shit sells. crazy 60 year old pimp in japan loves him some monophonic for dayz. white vocal bizatches rule the internet for elderly lp horderrz. ruby braff and schitt.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    dont be scurred of old whiteys records. shit sells. crazy 60 year old pimp in japan loves him some monophonic for dayz. white vocal bizatches rule the internet for elderly lp horderrz. ruby braff and schitt.

Plus, whitey keeps their shit extra mint. I just went through my grandparents collection and the shit looks like they were only played once. Yes anal retentive German-Jew immigrants in the house.

• totally radical for dayz. mint 50 year old records are the stunnaz. i got me some raer elder jazz going up on ebay soon. unplayed 1955 boring man swing jazz. unplayed. mint. elder jazz dj man with no more blue notes. homie dealerz left me some phil nimmons on verve. ancient 360 label art van damn unplayed mint crizp corners and shit. white label johnny mathis and shit. dont knock the four freshmens hustle. peggy lee on capitol has raer promo only joints. knolwedge with set you free. fuk a modern soul t boy ross joint on ebay. i gots me some hi los and shit.

elder jazz balded headed big nose bandit pimps in the house.

later.

ap

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    boring man swing jazz.
    ap

Hey AP, my fellowmellowower,

Care to throw a freebie price check on a young dude, of said boring man swing jazz?

Flip Phillips (soloist) and Machito and his Orchestra - Caravan/Flying Home (Karusell)

Roy Eldridge & His Orchestra - Basin Street/I Remember Harlem (Karusell)

Both are 10"s. (oh yes.)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    totally a market in living stereo, living presence, blue back, mono, private classical, notable violin and cello players and harmona mundi audiophile related bullshit not to mention 20th century. BRING IT. la jolla grandma 500 peice classical stash for dayz. DO IT.

this shit right here is why AP is totally on another level.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

elder jazz balded headed big nose bandit pimps in the house.

and this is totally my new location.

• JpegJpeg 20 Posts
    anything from herp alpert or van mcoy is ususally wackness

• RE: Black Widow...Can't have enough covers of Quiet Village in one's lifetime...

The Game - The Documentary

Beanie Sigel - The B.Coming

Slim Thug Already Platinum

Young Jeezy Thug Motivation 101

Three-6 Mafia Most Unknown Unknown

Bub B Trill

Juelz Santana What The Game's Been Missing

Li'l Wayne The Carter II

Ying Yang Twins U.S.A.

Thanks to faux rillz and the Hip-Hop Albums of the Year Thread.

- spidey

Ha ha ... Co-sign...
    I needed a giggle...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Ken Lauber- contemplation view, this record sucks! I'm amazed what people spend on this turd.

la jolla grandma 'stache. DO IT.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i drove through la jolla today and it was all business people and old whitey, I had to lock my doors and turn down my keak

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Fritz Reiner waved a mean baton

• lets here it. you know there's some weak ass shit out there...

and too

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    haha theMack and I had beef over that record...I was saying it was good, but I haven't played it since that night I bought it and posted about it. I probably think it sucks now, I've had all my CTI love brainwashed outta me...Entry XXII in the Crate Digging Revelations...

• anything from herp alpert or van mcoy is ususally wackness

i saw a van mccoy in the dollarbox a couple weeks ago and someone had scrawled "DISCO SHIT" across the front cover with a magic marker.

i saw a van mccoy in the dollarbox a couple weeks ago and someone had scrawled "DISCO SHIT" across the front cover with a magic marker.

Van McCoy pre-disco was involved with some fairly expensive northern soul 45s, so don't write the name off altogether.

Van McCoy pre-disco was involved with some fairly expensive northern soul 45s, so don't write the name off altogether.

cool. I ended up buying it anyway, it didnt sound like garbage but it wasn't terribly exciting.