MARRIED TO MARIJUANA

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
{*girls talking*}"Yo why the fuck you just don't leave that nigga Nore alone(You don't understand I love him)But he ain't feelin you (he's feelin me) He's feelin that other bitch (Nah)Face it when he goes to the studio she's there waitin for him (what)When he's writin she there next to him (fuck outta here) When you page him and he don't call you back who you think he be with(I guess I lost my man to that bitch)"[Noreaga]"Yo married to Marijuana stabilize the saunaI bone a bitch anytime I wanna It feel good just to see her in the all black Lookin all that tell her i wanna be with herEverynight sleep with her Some sneak you in jail open your nappy wallsLike bullet hole sores smoke you out during intercourseI'm jealous knowing that you restin with them fellasOn the other side niggas I don't fuck withDon't even talk to the way they act I could see they hawk youWhen I roll is like I undress youWhen I smoke it's like I done blessed youTaste is the best ..travel across oceanWest Coastin' searchin for the potentI ain't wanna beat you mistreat you What!I thug you out and let my duns hit youMenage it's two of ya'll hydro and black tarRap seminar me and Akbar dusty cigarNoreaga N O R EA GA got AK fuck more bitches around wayThan the averaga nigga cuz most niggas is broke niggasGet they trick on I get my dick onWord bond I had this one bitch that led me onSmelled like baby powder Got out the shower 'round the god hourTold me my love stronger last longer Like a Duracell keep tickin I'm long dickin'Strokin' her down provokin' her now to go downStrokin' her down Strokin' her downGet high now get high get high nowget high get highYo to the chicks that get high with me Smoke Lye with me come on girl Why don't you come around my worldTo the chicks that get high with me Smoke Lye with me come on girl Why don't you come around my worldTo the chicks that get high with me Smoke Lye with me come on girl Why don't you come around my worldMy world my world my worldMy world my world my worldMarried to Marijuana Married to Marijuana Got a nigga whipped yo I'm whipped off that shitYo when I first fucked you I admit I didn't like itIt felt like my brain got kicked somebody spiked itI was in the bathroom I consumed mad boomGoin back to my women smellin' like perfumeStarted arguments mad emotion thinkin that I'm jokin when I said I wasn't strokin'Was only tokin' she didn't believe meCalled up Musolini Yo where dun at Where he was at last nightAsking mad questions interrigatin smoking sessionsThe last lesson I get high thats true confessionFrom Iraq to El Segundo I hold a gun thoughAnd get high for all my niggas livin' on the run thoughI'm livin' this doin' this since the days of K-SwissHelados poppin' bottles some family resignWe live the life of crime nigga just shineWhat WhatGet high get high get high nigga get highget high nigga get high get high"THAT REAL SCHITT[/b]

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    word

i got nore's superthug as my ringtonen for important calls

• Get high get high get high nigga get high
    get high nigga get high get high"

THAT REAL SCHITT[/b]

brings back memories of an interview that made me laugh pretty hard a couple of times. enjoy:

http://stylesbythegram.blogspot.com/2005/12/noreagas-off-yelzebub.html

excerpt:

LSD- Okay, moving on...Describe the average day in the life of Noreaga.

N- Well , I like full steezies. Do you know what full steezies is?

LSD- You might have to explain that.

N- A full steezie is a bitch that will suck your dick in front of your peoples. She doesn???t really care, she???ll suck your dick in front of everybody. She???ll suck all your niggas dicks...that???s basically my everyday plan. I find a new full steezie...I???m being honest with you, ???cause I know this ain???t getting to New York, so...You know, I piss on bitches. [laughter] It???s nothing. I love full steezies. And even I like the full steezies that won???t suck everyone else???s dick, but they???ll suck your dick in front of your man. I like those too. I???m very uncivilized. Then you got the ones that???ll suck your dick behind closed doors, all day every day. Those are cool, too. It???s all full steezies, but there???s different ways of being full steezie. That???s my everyday life. I discover a new full steezie everyother day. And I like to smoke a lot of marijuana. You got marijuana?

LSD- Not on me.

N- How the fuck you ain???t have no marijuana?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    word

do you answer the phone "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WUH-WHAT?"

• a dope joint indeed. Was it a marley marl beat?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Please
    Neptunes

Nore disses them afterwards in his rhymes ('neptunes got a cockerspaniel''them n**gas homo'') although those tracks launched his weak ass BET spotlight

I remember when one of his singles pop-ped off i forget what but my super rich white friends sister was loving it and i was like that`s noreage, she responds no its N.O.R.E

wuhwuhwuh a what what a wuhwuh WHAT!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Please
    Neptunes

Nore disses them afterwards in his rhymes ('neptunes got a cockerspaniel''them n**gas homo'') although those tracks launched his weak ass BET spotlight

I remember when one of his singles pop-ped off i forget what but my super rich white friends sister was loving it and i was like that`s noreage, she responds no its N.O.R.E [/b]
    wuhwuhwuh a what what a wuhwuh WHAT!
    Cornball to the third power!

I don't know why he said that about Chad and Pharrell (must of been blasted when he did that interview). Neptune beats is the only thing that makes that guy listenable.

• not superthug, thats butt. was married to marijuana a marley beat?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

must of been blasted when he did that interview).

That`s the case for a lot of his interviews

is the only thing that makes that guy'S interviews[/b] listenable.

hilarity it is

How far from those CNN days. I remember the war report reviews in the source and then seeing commercials for his superthug and that video. (although neptunes we`re catchy that fist time around)
    'I cant beleive i f88cked up and made a half-ass album' that track was 'banging like a wild african'

stupid shit rappers say

no it was Charlemane or however you spell it.

and I don't care what people say now, but NORE was the shit on the first CNN album. His first solo was great to me too.

and I don't care what people say now, but NORE was the shit on the first CNN album.

ditto

• word

do you answer the phone "Hello? Jackson here"[/b]

By the way: Brian, you are the King Kamehameha of this board. That just made my day.

• Even the record was Green now that's keepin it Real! How much does that limited wax go for now?