Breakbeatraer EP Namecheck -

PEKPEK 735 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
By Tim Perlich, who stares through you when you speak to him - last paragraph of his column -http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2005-12-08/music_perlichspicks.php

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Yeah, I was just reading it in NOW.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I've never met the guy, but I hear he's kind of

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "Dizzy Bull 's bonus track, Soul Connection, which didn't make the cut"

ahem.

that's not quite right, exactly.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    COme to think of it... Why is my track called a bonus track? are the other three going to be on the actual release?

Wait till you guys here the track I got on the full length. That shit is pure boner. seriously. Its a garunteed charleston party starter. I can't wait to hear what people think of it. Its got slide whistles!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Its got slide whistles!!!!

JUELZ IS PAGING YOU, HOMMIE!!!

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    "Dizzy Bull 's bonus track, Soul Connection, which didn't make the cut"

ahem.

that's not quite right, exactly.

dude isnt exactly known as a fountain of knowledge

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    i wanna hear gossip

surely mr. perlich lurks here

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    COme to think of it... Why is my track called a bonus track? are the other three going to be on the actual release?

Wait till you guys here the track I got on the full length. That shit is pure boner. seriously. Its a garunteed charleston party starter. I can't wait to hear what people think of it. Its got slide whistles!!!!

"Still Jivin" (Hawkeye) anmd "Chessha 23" (Ak-o) will be on the full length. "Soul Connection" (Dizzy) and "Kicked.." (Hawkeye) will not be on the album. We thought it would be lame to do a 12" with no bonus cuts. That's what I like when I buy a 12", a track or two that's not o the album. Dizzy and Hawkeye were both working on tracks based on the same sample without knowing about each others tracks. Raj and I thought these woulf be perfect bonus cuts for a SS 12".

Dizzy will be featured with ANOTHER cut on the album. And that one is indeed a boner...