Lets All Watch DJ AM's Career Crumble

2»

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i heard the deal breaker was when he got busted selling a beat to paris for her record (i think it featured a prominant sampling of lionel's "all night long")

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Again what kind fo DJ is this guy? Funk, Techno, House, Hiphop,?????

anything that'll keep his girl and her friends happy

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    AM is dope on the tables, and a humble, down to earth dude. As long as he remains consistent with his skills and the ability to appeal to a broad audience, he'll remain a huge draw. He owns a couple clubs and shit now in LA as well, a for real.

• AM is dope on the tables, and a humble, down to earth dude. As long as he remains consistent with his skills and the ability to appeal to a broad audience, he'll remain a huge draw. He owns a couple clubs and shit now in LA as well, a for real.

DJ DUDES TAKE NOTE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    anybody got any good Colin Farrell gossip?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Get these ladies a steak right now!!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

primarily hip-hop and classics with good trick mixing and scratching. some rock, reggae and pop.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Get these ladies a
    cheesesteak sandwich[/b] right now!!

Damn, Marisa doesn't look too good without a shirt on

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts

primarily hip-hop and classics with good trick mixing and scratching. some rock, reggae and pop.

Well cool, thanks for the info. Just wanted to know cause I've never heard of the guy until he hooked up with Ritchie.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I actually credit this dude, among a few others, with making hip hop, in tandem with some 80's and rock, attractive again to rich promoters and club owners that, at least in SF, were booking house exclusively in the late 90's. A good look for other cats bringing that element.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Get these ladies a steak right now!!

"i got a tube steak for them right here! oh!"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

yeah, I knew that. They got videos of that dude posted every week on the Dildo forums. Planet was asking that question.

Just for the clarify

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts

500 young asian women died making this collection of Nike's...

Just Kidding, but Im sure they were underpaid like a mug.

• but ive heard better stuff locally
    I want names dammit.

I want names dammit.

haha well comparing song selection and style of djing. i can comfortably say that scene got more skills than him. you too tecumseh..you got that yo! its just my opinion.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread is AWESOME.

• hey I got nothing against dude, but I have been to a couple of nights here in LA he did and I am still failing to see what makes him so dope? Ayres, Eleven, and Baker straight up killt their set when they came through and it was a 1000 times better than the few times I have caught AM... I dunno, maybe he just tries new stuff when DJing in LA?

Anyone have a mix to post?

I want names dammit.

haha well comparing song selection and style of djing. i can comfortably say that scene got more skills than him. you too tecumseh..you got that yo! its just my opinion.
    Well, I have to say your mix cd are pretty nice. You really got nice blends. I'm pretty critical bout shit and your mix def got rotation in the ride, that is until my wifey jacked it from me and I haven't seen it since(read as: it's really good). So you passed the female approval test, and really lets be honest if your a dj and can't apease the ladies you are gonna be in trouble. So keep up the good work.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Microwave*

- spidey

• hey I got nothing against dude, but I have been to a couple of nights here in LA he did and I am still failing to see what makes him so dope? Ayres, Eleven, and Baker straight up killt their set when they came through and it was a 1000 times better than the few times I have caught AM... I dunno, maybe he just tries new stuff when DJing in LA?

Anyone have a mix to post?

he got a mixtape on his website www.dj-am.com

I want names dammit.

Well, I have to say your mix cd are pretty nice. You really got nice blends. I'm pretty critical bout shit and your mix def got rotation in the ride, that is until my wifey jacked it from me and I haven't seen it since(read as: it's really good). So you passed the female approval test, and really lets be honest if your a dj and can't apease the ladies you are gonna be in trouble. So keep up the good work.

you didnt know i make my mixtapes strictly for the women? haha

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    all this shit talking without even hearing dude play is really corny

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I really think I'm a better DJ than DJ AM. Just sayin.

PS I'm also the future of hiphop.