what do you think of....

13»

Comments

• "The first producer you think of when you think of Seattle."

Sorry to break it to you dog, but regardless were you move it's 206 for life.

Who is this guy?

I think he used to DJ for Digital Underground.

(Jake, how many times have you heard that since you moved out here?)

couple people came up to me at the bay rap summit "damn homey I ain't seen you in awhile!". Then they realize I'm not Fuze. Tecumseh where the hell you get that pic??? Dee Rock is goin to bug off that one.
    Found it on the web. I know, Carter lookin all little kid cute with his chubby chipmunk cheeks and shit. Def an old school flick. I guess in another 10 years I might post a flick of Jeromeski when he was a kid practicin up at Jefferson with Fever. In truth that flick is really worthy, as far as Seattle goes, of puttin on a T-Shirt.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

holla

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

Bumbershoot and the whole sorta jam band vibe I got from the northwest in general.

peace, ...'Code

• I-5 North
    Sleater-Kinney
    Puyallup
    Mt. Rainier
    Pike Place Market
    IKEA
    Dick's
    Jive Time
    Top Pot Donuts
    Bumbershoot
    Microsoft
    Overcastness
    Painfully walking up Capitol Hill
    EMP

• Dick's

Is this the place where the cool hang out?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Dick's

Is this the place where the cool hang out?

Yes sir!

• Dick's

Is this the place where the cool people who talk to themselves very loudly[/b] hang out?

Yes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    .99cent doodoo.

• Mad rain, high quality weed (even though I don't smoke) and shrooms, beautiful ladies, a lot of trees (not weed), coffee, and folls who act weird like magic_jackson .

I've considered moving back to the Northwest but more like 10 years from now. For the record, I never lived in the 206 but the 253 (Ft. Lewis/Tacoma)

American Lake represent!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Sleater-Kinney

I thought they were from:

And Big Chan: be as it may seem, I'm not hating on Seattle. In terms of visual beauty, it is a remarkable city (and that says a lot considering where I live now). And I've enjoyed my time in Seattle - especially diggin' with Jake One before he got all famous and shit But mostly, the weather is what would prevent me from moving me and my family there. My wife gets depressed when it's foggy out here (which, as some of you may have heard, happens often in SF). Non-stop rain for 2/3rds the year would definitely be

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    But what ya'll know about this.
    Danny & Carter.

aka Supreme and b-boy Fever-one.

Dee-Rock?

- spidey

• But what ya'll know about this.
    Danny & Carter.

aka Supreme and b-boy Fever-one.

Dee-Rock?

- spidey

Fo Sho.

• Sleater-Kinney

I thought they were from:

they are, but halfway between the two cities lies the "Sleater-Kinney Rd." interstate exit sign that started it all.