Comments

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

and

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    rain

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• the fulton market, owl and thistle, and the time my friend in the coast guard wanted to get on base there, but discovered his id was expired and the security guard took it. good times in seattle, good times.

• I think of the time that closeted guy slapped the crazy girl on The Real World, and how much I hate that fucking show....

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    grunge

• The SuperSonics

• grunge
    &
    supersonics

• The Accused and Raineer Beer in bomber bottles.

The Accused and Raineer Beer in bomber bottles.

oh hells yes, how bout

some GREEN DEATH

that real schitt

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    jimi hendrix

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

The Accused
    blaine fart (singer of the accused) worked at the daycare i attended as a kid...

what about this one?

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    rain

and, specifically, for some reason

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I've been to Seattle close to ten times now. Beautiful, beautiful city but all the rain sucks, the winters suck and I found it suspiciously boring for such a big city. But really, the constant rain would make this alone.

I've been to Seattle close to ten times now. Beautiful, beautiful city but all the rain sucks, the winters suck and I found it suspiciously boring for such a big city. But really, the constant rain would make this alone.

O,

First off, Seattle is not "such a big city" and I'm sorry that you found it boring. The rain is great. The Rain keeps the air quality clean, the streets clean and everything is nice and green. Winters here are nice. It rarely gets cold and most winters we see no snow. Sure compared to California it's cold here in the winter, but it's really not that bad. What would make the city more exciting? What did you do here in your free time?

What would make the city more exciting?
    dancing clowns, ponies, and a bunch of glitter... duh!

• I've been to Seattle close to ten times now. Beautiful, beautiful city but all the rain sucks, the winters suck and I found it suspiciously boring for such a big city. But really, the constant rain would make this alone.

O,

First off, Seattle is not "such a big city" and I'm sorry that you found it boring. The rain is great. The Rain keeps the air quality clean, the streets clean and everything is nice and green. Winters here are nice. It rarely gets cold and most winters we see no snow. Sure compared to California it's cold here in the winter, but it's really not that bad. What would make the city more exciting? What did you do here in your free time?

I don't know hommie. The rain never used to bother me but after being in Oakland for a month and seeing the sun everyday, the rain is . As cities go it is relatively boring but that never really bothered me.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    For some reason, the two times I've been in Seattle during the winter, it's always snowed - a lot. And while I agree, the rain keeps the air clean, it also means you get sunshine, like what? 3 months out of the year? For some, that's no big deal but that's definitely an acquired taste.

And by boring, I just didn't think there was a lot to do at night besides eat. My friends who live there say the local nightclub scene is kind of weak and believe me, I wouldn't suggest S.F. is much better on that note. We have more in quantity but quality? Eh.

O,

• I've been to Seattle close to ten times now. Beautiful, beautiful city but all the rain sucks, the winters suck and I found it suspiciously boring for such a big city. But really, the constant rain would make this alone.

O,

I don't know hommie. The rain never used to bother me but after being in Oakland for a month and seeing the sun everyday, the rain is . As cities go it is relatively boring but that never really bothered me.

"The first producer you think of when you think of Seattle."

Sorry to break it to you dog, but regardless were you move it's 206 for life.

• Sir Mix a Lot, good beer, and coffee. Oh, and nice people.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Nice place to grow mushrooms.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

O,

I lived there with my aunt and uncle for a summer back in '98. I arrived in May and did not see the sun until the end of June! I even remember borrowing someone's winter jacket at a July 4th party. I was like "what is the appeal of this place!!??" . Then the summer equinox kicked in and suddenly I saw the Cascades and Mt. Rainer and it was in the 70s in August. Seattle has some of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen, too.

The locals I met were usually mild mannered hippy intellectual type dudes who drank good coffee and enjoyed microbrews and organic toilet paper. Not really my type of scene. I've gone back a couple times since then and more recently a couple years a go where Chan drove me around town in his Volvo and introduced me to the seattle chapter of ss.

"The first producer you think of when you think of Seattle."

Sorry to break it to you dog, but regardless were you move it's 206 for life.

Who is this guy? When I think of rap music from Seattle, I think of CHILLY UPTOWN! "I got rules" Foll!