AEON FLUX

2»

Comments

• do you really have time to sit around and analyze that type of thing?

if you were as committed to wasting time as I am, you make the time. it's all about how committed you are.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

do you really have time to sit around and analyze that type of thing?

if you were as committed to wasting time as I am, you make the time. it's all about how committed you are.

so I need to step up my game.

• do you really have time to sit around and analyze that type of thing?

so I need to step up my game.

"let me show you how."

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    i was vaguely interested in seeing it, but then a new commercial with some shitty korn / staind / creed song came on and took away any minor remaining glimpse of interest i had.

yeah, that killed it for me too. Also, Aeon Flux is not supposed to be hot. And she is not supposed to be ugly. I remember watching the cartoons and thinking to myself, 'I dont know why I find her attractive but I just do'. She just had that wierd, skinny cracked out hotness cartoon thing going on. But with Charlize Theron, there is no debate, the bitch is hot.
    Anyway, does anyone get what I am sayin'?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    CHARLIZE THERON = POOR MAN'S ASHLEY JUDD[/b]

Hmm...and where is Ashely's Oscar?

CHarlize stole it.

CHarlize stole it.

Uh, for what?

CHarlize stole it.

Uh, for what?

Oh i dont know. I people were just saying that Charlize stole Ashleys career.... So it only stands to reason that she stole here oscar as well.

• Hmm...and where is Ashely's Oscar?

OSCARS = LAZY MAN'S GAUGE OF GOODNESS[/b]

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

OSCARS = LAZY MAN'S GAUGE OF GOODNESS[/b]

co-sign, and I would have Ashley's babies

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    HEAT!

SG

• i was vaguely interested in seeing it, but then a new commercial with some shitty korn / staind / creed song came on and took away any minor remaining glimpse of interest i had.

yeah, that killed it for me too. Also, Aeon Flux is not supposed to be hot. And she is not supposed to be ugly. I remember watching the cartoons and thinking to myself, 'I dont know why I find her attractive but I just do'. She just had that wierd, skinny cracked out hotness cartoon thing going on. But with Charlize Theron, there is no debate, the bitch is hot.
    Anyway, does anyone get what I am sayin'?

To me personally Charlize Theron is not a good look, but to each his own. I'm just sayin as far as action star females

all day.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Ashley Judd all the way...

So I was watching one of the 12 Judd/Freeman movies recently and they walk out of an apartment in the last scene and I notice... hey, that's San Francisco... wait, that's Potrero Hill... wait, that's my street... holy shit, that's my apartment next door!

Damn, if only I had lived there when they were filming, I could have totally slept with her. Oh well.

DJ Ferrari

Can someone explain the "Olympic silver" joke for me? I just watched the episode and I'm still like, "huh"?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Can someone explain the "Olympic silver" joke for me? I just watched the episode and I'm still like, "huh"?

Michael Bluth twigged that her medal wasn't from the regular Olympics.... the timing was immaculate.

Michael Bluth twigged that her medal wasn't from the regular Olympics.... the timing was immaculate.

Ah, ok, I figured it was a Special Olympics thing but I couldn't quite tell.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Zzzt. I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was ASHLEY JUDD = POOR MAN'S ASHLEY JUDD[/b]

you may be too young to remember but charlize totally stole ashley's career. charlize had the same look (at least at first), took the same type of roles, but was just less fine/talented. guess she had a better agent cause now she's way huger.

Too young? Nah. I just don't care too much.

Totally.

• i used to be a charlize hater but i think recently i've taken a liking to her because her acting range has improved and she just did the funny funny on arrested development which was surprising

and i guess this helps too:

i have a soft spot for stoner chicks

• my girl and I saw this over the weekend, and we both really dug it. I only saw the OG cartoon here and there, and never enough to understand what it was all about. But I really thought the movie was dope: very creative envisionment of the future, cool FX, bad-ass fighting, kickass technology, and charlize in a black catsuit for 90% of it.

And for the record: Ashley Judd is a cracker from the Appalachians whose family has a background in country music. Charlize is a cracker from South Africa who comes from a modeling background.

Ashley = the poor man's Charlize

Charlize - the hottest African American since Halle?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

yeah, but is ashley pulling hits from the apple bong?

charlize is the better actress, but i still gotta go with Ashley for the tap factor.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

+1 judd.

- spidey

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Thank you.