Worst finds of 2005.

2»

Comments

• my worst find of 2005 goes to...

not that good. bad vibes all around and i still have 500 plus of them left. if anyone wants them shits i am wholesaling now. no one wanted them at $15 last time. i have every volume except 1 and 2. offered them to 40 dealers and my mailing list of 8000 collectors and i am still flooded. get this shit out of my life. it sucks ass. $10 each plus shipping. gotta rid the bad vibes.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

is it me, or is the dude at the bottom throwin' up a gang sign. him an his duckbill platypus are reppin their set lovely.

Naw, man. He's giving the "limp wrist" and is signalling the impending boning of his pet hedgehog (to the left). Don't you know anything[/b] about Pentangle?

yeah, i figured there something foul about to happen between him and the animals.

gang signs and bestiality are

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    only this comes to mind - boring and wanky imo.

• only this comes to mind - boring and wanky imo.

this record sucks the turd out of the ass of a elephant.

• my worst find of 2005 goes to...

not that good. bad vibes all around and i still have 500 plus of them left. if anyone wants them shits i am wholesaling now. no one wanted them at $15 last time. i have every volume except 1 and 2. offered them to 40 dealers and my mailing list of 8000 collectors and i am still flooded. get this shit out of my life. it sucks ass. $10 each plus shipping. gotta rid the bad vibes.

hmmm, I think your problem might be in the way you're marketing it. Generally speaking people are willing to throw cash at something if you're saying it sucks ass.

• this piece of poo:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    another worst find:

Dude, "Draculita" is the shit.

• this is the first time i said it sucks ass.

i copitulate.

or i could just be all avant garde fluxus psych outsider loner downer private underground masterpeice!

crink you got a set. whats your opinion? i guess it is just a personal thing to me.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    only this comes to mind - boring and wanky imo.

this record sucks the turd out of the ass of a elephant.

yes, what it lacks musically, it makes up for in determined and unwavering suckage.

• i copitulate.

or i could just be all avant garde fluxus psych outsider loner downer private underground masterpeice!

Someone has to take this as a location.

P.S. Jaime Brocket felches hippo semen.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Willie and The Bees second album, now THAT can suck a terd out of an elephant's ass. Really, really bad. Only a buck, but I wish I had it back. Unfortunately I can't find a picture of this terd for a warning, but it's got their name in cursive on the cover and has a pink border.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    another worst find:

docbreezy hurt my feelings with this.

he also does not like Black Sabbath and does like the Smashing Pumpkins.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    another worst find:

docbreezy hurt my feelings with this.

he also does not like Black Sabbath and does like the Smashing Pumpkins.

????

• Bought it because I thought that such a wack amateur cover would have to contain some nice music, especially since it says there's sitar on it. Might not be that bad for the right ear but I hate it. Would have forgotten it if I didn't pay $10. Reminds me of the fact I don't know shit about rock. It is now waiting in a store for it's next victim.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Bought it because I thought that such a wack amateur cover would have to contain some nice music, especially since it says there's sitar on it. Might not be that bad for the right ear but I hate it.

You need the proper drugs to be able to honestly appreciate Roy Wood & Wizzard:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    this is the first time i said it sucks ass.

i copitulate.

crink you got a set. whats your opinion? i guess it is just a personal thing to me.

Are you saying you really don't like that set?!?! I mean, taken as a whole they are overwhelmig, but that is about the worst I'd say about them. I really like them a lot.

private press and everything. apparently all of ronnie's moods inspire him to make boring music.

yeah, that records sucks. It's from Orange County - super common there.

• this is the first time i said it sucks ass.

i copitulate.

Are you saying you really don't like that set?!?! I mean, taken as a whole they are overwhelmig, but that is about the worst I'd say about them. I really like them a lot.

i actually like the set. i got hassled on the PM about my 'tude already. i was in a rough mood today when i posted that shit but the firestarter shit is fun.

its a cool set... its just have you ever got tired of looking at something? you know how it is. i like it enough to drop some of that shit on 2006 the black man but i want these copies out of my life.

can you hype that shit for me please!

can you hype that shit for me please!

Poetry Out Loud =

• yea exactly. why dont you guys order this shit from me, get it in the mail, down a bottle of robo and get off on this shit. clydes drawl will make you drop a u know what from your a hole and the color will be red. do it. paypal [email]anthonypearson@comcast.net[/email] $10 postpaid in the USA. pick a number between 3 and 10 or i will pick one for you. lets get this shit going for crying out loud.

ap

no.8 is rad.